2016.04.03 - O2 Arena, London, England

forevermusic

It'll sell out sooner than later I think.... I do think that more standing tickets will come onsale for most gigs much closer to the time though. once they establish the exact floor space which will be available around the 360 stage, they always under estimate the amount of floor space that will be availabledfor standing tickets just incase stage set up takes up more space than expected etc...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello. We are 4 guys from Norway who got in trouble for the London O2 gig on 03.04.16. We are going to watch Man United - Everton earlier the same day. So we have a time trouble issue. Are someone willing to switch for 4 tickets in Birmingham 02.04.16?

Regards

Steffan Kristoffersen, Norway

• 2 weeks later...

Bit of a strange one I have two car parking tickets for this gig but I'm no longer driving, if anyone wants one I can have them changed to your registration for half the price, say maybe £10 each?

PM me if interested

I was recently coerced into buying a ticket for this gig. (long story) I don't have high expectations for the setlist but there's no way I could afford to shell out for multiple nights, and this was the only date I could make.

At this point it's probably just going to be The Globalist that I haven't already seen (which says a lot considering I've only seen them 4 times.) As much as I love Reapers I've already seen it 3 times so I wouldn't be too upset about sacrificing it for Revolt, although it's shocking that that's even a possibility. B&H, Take a Bow, AP or Assassin (pls) would all be welcome but who knows.

Hey guys!! This is gonna be my first London O2 standing gig and I have a doubt.

I want to try and get to front row barrier, but I've only done that with MUSE in tiny venues or stadium tour where you queue in different doors, and then once they open your door you just run like there is no tomorrow (but without running).

No idea how it works in this case, since the O2 has only one main entrance. Does everybody queue outside until they open the doors and then run to the inside door and wait again there until 6pm?? I have entrance F and that's like in the back of the main entrance....do I need to train for the sprint? I'm getting stressed :LOL:

Thanks for any information!!! I can't wait til 3rd April!!!!!!!!!!

Hi

The O2 does have 1 main entrance but this will probably open quite early in the morning.

When I went to see U2 this is where the actual queue was (i.e indoors) and they had metal barriers and stuff up. I wasn't queuing early but I could see all the elft over stuff from the people that were.

Hey guys!! This is gonna be my first London O2 standing gig and I have a doubt.

I want to try and get to front row barrier, but I've only done that with MUSE in tiny venues or stadium tour where you queue in different doors, and then once they open your door you just run like there is no tomorrow (but without running).

No idea how it works in this case, since the O2 has only one main entrance. Does everybody queue outside until they open the doors and then run to the inside door and wait again there until 6pm?? I have entrance F and that's like in the back of the main entrance....do I need to train for the sprint? I'm getting stressed :LOL:

Thanks for any information!!! I can't wait til 3rd April!!!!!!!!!!

If U want to make it to the front, you'll have to be competitive and RUN! Especially at London show #1 !

See you there :)

I was wondering that myself! Planning on getting to the O2 around 12pm for now, but that might change depending on your advice!

By the way - in case anyone is interested (or knows someone who might be!) I've got a spare floor standing ticket for tomorrow. PM for details.

Was hoping some fans in know would be able to tell us the time the queue usually starts for barrier? Sure we'll know more after Birmingham tonight!!

Differs from gig to gig but, in London, I'd expect some people might start queuing the night before.

That said, if you want barrier, I reckon you should be alright getting there by maybe 3. If you want a particularly good spot though, I'd say 12.

Yeah this barrier's massive, unless you're aiming for somewhere specific and popular, it's not hard to get barrier

...And where is "specific and popular' ? Wondering which are the prime positions to be for this tour, don't want to look at too many videos and spoil the show, any advice?

...And where is "specific and popular' ? Wondering which are the prime positions to be for this tour, don't want to look at too many videos and spoil the show, any advice?

Not been yet (obvs) so can't say from personal experience but this is from what I've heard and what I'm assuming:

2h49wk2.jpg

Green circle by the stair is probably the hottest spot as that's where the band come off at the end tmk, so you get some hand-shaking and whatnot. Other spots are for good views and harmonica positions (the two corners/circles on the arm with the stairs are best for the harmonica iirc).

Edited by Jobby

Hi guys

Myself and my partner are coming tomorrow. Really looking forward to it

Just one question, what sort of time is best to get there to queue up? We are in the standing area and id like to be at the front :)

Cheers!

Tez x :D

Hi!! Went to yesterday's gig, started queuing at 4.45pm and got centre circle barrier.......easy as that!! Felt sorry for anyone who'd been queuing all day, there really isn't any need to!! Good luck tonight!!;):D