forevermusic

2016.04.02 - Barclaycard Arena, Birmingham, England

Has anybody found out for sure where Block D is? :D

The Ticketmaster Seating Plan has Blocks B & F to the left of the 360 stage as we look at the plan. The Ticket Factory Plan has an end stage with Blocks A-F in the standing areas...

But I noticed on the previous page, that plan has Blocks D & F where it is B & F on Ticketmaster haha.

I've got short brown hair but will be wearing a red jacket :) (this sounds like a blind date haha)

Haha! I'll have an old friend with me, who'll tell my husband :D

I dreamt last night that I got right to the barrier, they played Muscle Museum and Showbiz AND I met the band because they requested it!!!! :happy::rolleyes::D

What time are people queuing from? I'm staying directly opposite the Arena, but my friend can only get there for 5pm. I'll be there from about 3, I've got GA tickets :)

In 24 hours time, I expect nothing less than the apocalypse on stage... :D

Although I've spent the entire day stressing about having to drive into Birmingham. :eek:

Is anyone queuing yet?

I'm still on the train. I missed my original one due to traffic, but the station staff validated my ticket for the one after which was nice seeing as I only paid £5 for Warrington to Birmingham!

I'm having lunch and then going shopping before checking in at my hotel. Good thing about being seated for this one. I'll be standing at Manchester though.

2 tickets for tonights gig in Birmingham!!! The website is 'theticketfactory.com' and their phone number is 0844 338 8000

Edited by callumdrum

Leicester you muppet!! I'm here now. Support act has not long finished. My block is right by the band walkway to the stage. 😊