Sign in to follow this  
Finn.

New Koln EP - Live at Gloria Theatre

Muse and their management have never been particularly fond of making things available to everyone... have they?

That silly Apple only Reading, Mayan on the DirectTV (like a 17% market share)... not to mention everything on the BBC player isn't available outside of the UK. :p

not to mention everything on the BBC player isn't available outside of the UK. :p
Really? I recall watching loads of stuff there.

Oh good some more pro-shots of songs we've already got tonnes of pro-shots of

~ Muse fans since the dawn of time.

you have to use a vpn here in the US

Yeah, I haven't been able to justify paying for a VPN yet, and haven't had luck with any of the free stuff other than Hola, which I promptly deleted when I found out what it was actually doing.

Yeah, I haven't been able to justify paying for a VPN yet, and haven't had luck with any of the free stuff other than Hola, which I promptly deleted when I found out what it was actually doing.

? I don't use Hola anymore but know a few people that do. Enlighten me

There's some good articles out there, but basically when you're inactive, they sell your bandwidth for use to other people, and they've done so with very little care for safety and security.

Any free one will likely not be much better. Best choice is a paid. I thought it was the BBC livestreams that were region locked but not other videos. Haven't checked though.

? I don't use Hola anymore but know a few people that do. Enlighten me

http://adios-hola.org/

I haven't tried to watch a ton of stuff on the BBC player, but it hasn't been live streams. The most recent one was the video of the Live Lounge, several days after it was put up.

It just led me to a link explaining why it was only available in certain areas.

I don't know if it was related, but I got an irritating root key virus both times I used Hola.

I haven't tried to watch a ton of stuff on the BBC player, but it hasn't been live streams. The most recent one was the video of the Live Lounge, several days after it was put up.

It just led me to a link explaining why it was only available in certain areas.

I don't know if it was related, but I got an irritating root key virus both times I used Hola.

Livelounge is already on youtube.

I eventually watched Live Lounge on YT. I was just saying that was the last time I checked on BBC player, but it certainly wasn't the first.

Also, is this EP really only the four songs, and one of them is Supremacy? :unsure: