2016.02.29 - Bercy Arena, Paris, France

forevermusic

Hi everybody,

First time in Paris, can anybody tell me how long ago I should be at the arena in order to get a good place close to the stage ???

I went to Nice in 2013, and stood from 12.30 for a gig at 9.00 pm; should I do the same, or come earlier ??

Thanks for your help, and good gig to all the lucky ones who got their places !

Lilisun

Exactly. I told myself I won't stress too much. Besides, I want to see some places in Paris too, I've never been there before. So queuing up all day would be a shame.

I'm there for two gigs - 26. and 27., maybe I'll queue more for the first one, especially cause that seems to be the first Europe gig next year. :D

• 4 months later...

Has anyone who bought tickets officially received them yet? I am now going to one of the Paris dates but since they are all sold out, I have little option but to buy through somewhere like Viagogo. However, because I live in London I am concerned they may not be shipped over to me in time before I go out to France a few days before the gig...

Hello,

J'ai 4 places en fosse pour Muse le 3 Mars à Bercy que je vends au prix d'achat (56,5€ la place donc 113 les 2). J'y vais le 4 finalement.

Je serai ravi de vendre mes places à des vrai fan :)

Possibilité de remise en main propre sur Paris ou Lille.

N'hésitez pas à me contacter pour toute question (hsirven@gmail.com)