Drones free album with tour tickets

ocgotme

Hi everyone,

I got my email with the album codes in it. I just tried to download the album, but my virus scanner (McAfee) said, "THIS MAY BE DANGEROUS" etc. as they tend to.

I was a bit concerned, so stopped the download. Is it a safe/secure download?

Also, when getting a physical copy, I assume there'll come a stage to input credit card details for the postage payment. Is this a safe/secure connection?

Apologies for coming across as paranoid; I have terrible luck with viruses etc., despite being really careful!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you everyone.

T - WFH

Okay so I just got tickets to the Boston show, so as I understand it, I'm going to get an email in a week or two with details on how to get the album?

Hi,

The email did take a few days, I think, for me.

If not, I'd contact the ticket provider with proof that you've bought the tickets.

I hope it gets sorted.

T

Hi everyone,

I got my email with the album codes in it. I just tried to download the album, but my virus scanner (McAfee) said, "THIS MAY BE DANGEROUS" etc. as they tend to.

I was a bit concerned, so stopped the download. Is it a safe/secure download?

Should be totally fine. The virus scanner's probably flagging up because it's a reasonably sized download from an unfamiliar source, which is sometimes a sign of a virus from some sketchy automated software or something. Doesn't necessarily mean that it is dangerous, just that it might be.

Anyway, yeah, it's fine to download.

Should be totally fine. The virus scanner's probably flagging up because it's a reasonably sized download from an unfamiliar source, which is sometimes a sign of a virus from some sketchy automated software or something. Doesn't necessarily mean that it is dangerous, just that it might be.

Anyway, yeah, it's fine to download.

Yes, I thought it might be something like that. Thanks for your help; much appreciated!

Not sure about the US but I just got the e-mail from Ticketmaster , chose to get a physical CD and after the last step for shipping to Canada I got the following message :

SUCCESS

Thank you! We will send your CD(s) to the address you have supplied at no additional cost.

Has anyone in Canada got there copies in the mail yet? I got an email October 27th telling me they were shipped from Toronto which only a few hours away and still nothing in the mail. I've even emailed them asking for status update or tracking number and have not gotten any response yet.

• 3 weeks later...
As anyone gotten their physical copy in the US yet? I got my tickets WEEKS ago and when I initially ordered them i got an email a few days later, redeemed my copy, and I still haven't gotten it. Anyone have the same problem?

Yeah I got one of two that I redeemed. I got the album and ticket for the wells fargo show not long after ordering, but neither for the barclays show. I'm wondering if it depends on the show, or the fact that the barclays show was through tickets today, rather than from the venue website.

I can't remember if the Newark show mentioned anything about a free copy of the album, but I didn't receive an email about it anyway.

As anyone gotten their physical copy in the US yet? I got my tickets WEEKS ago and when I initially ordered them i got an email a few days later, redeemed my copy, and I still haven't gotten it. Anyone have the same problem?

Same for me still have not received them. I contacted them and was told it could take 24 business day and then after that if I still have nothing then they will look into it and see about re sending them to me. tomorrow will be the 24th day.

Has anyone in Canada got there copies in the mail yet? I got an email October 27th telling me they were shipped from Toronto which only a few hours away and still nothing in the mail. I've even emailed them asking for status update or tracking number and have not gotten any response yet.

I redeemed two copies from the Quebec show - I got my redemption codes on Nov. 3, and then got an e-mail on Nov. 17th that they had shipped from Toronto. The two copies arrived (in Halifax NS) on Thursday and Friday of last week, respectively.

Same for me still have not received them. I contacted them and was told it could take 24 business day and then after that if I still have nothing then they will look into it and see about re sending them to me. tomorrow will be the 24th day.

Who did you contact?

Is anyone that went through the pre-sale having issues getting the email? I did mine for the Chicago date, November 11th, and it'll be three weeks tomorrow with no email from the parent site. The email I got for the ticket confirmation said it'd be 10-14 days so its weird that I haven't gotten the email yet :unsure:

I haven't gotten anything for Chicago either. :mad:

Is anyone that went through the pre-sale having issues getting the email? I did mine for the Chicago date, November 11th, and it'll be three weeks tomorrow with no email from the parent site. The email I got for the ticket confirmation said it'd be 10-14 days so its weird that I haven't gotten the email yet :unsure:

I didn't do presale, but I bought my Vegas tickets first day of general sale and didn't get my email about the albums until a few days ago. I just figured I wasn't getting one at that point. :LOL: