2016.06.12 - Telenor Arena, Oslo, Norway

forevermusic

Hey guys, I've got my tickets for the O2 London but my friends and I were thinking about going to the Olso gig. With regards to the fan pre sale code I'm not seeing one right now, is that because I'm too early, have already got tickets to another gig or that I'm based in the UK? sorry if I'm being dumb.

Hey guys, I've got my tickets for the O2 London but my friends and I were thinking about going to the Olso gig. With regards to the fan pre sale code I'm not seeing one right now, is that because I'm too early, have already got tickets to another gig or that I'm based in the UK? �� sorry if I'm being dumb.

I don't think so - when tickets went on pre-sale, I had codes for the different regions, so I had a different code for the German and French gigs than I did for the initially announced UK, Italy, Spain, Portugal and Czech gigs. Which was initially the plan, given I wanted to go to Berlin at first before chickening out.

So you should be fine.

Yeah I was being stupid, got it now cheers! Anyone else making the trip to Oslo? I've done a Muse meet up in Sweden maybe we could do one for Oslo and go somewhere after the gig? Need a local to show us some decent bars etc

Heya

I'm so happy to see Muse is visiting Scandinavia! Finally.

But no, can't afford to go to Oslo as well. Wish I could.

Anyway, you're welcome in Amsterdam...:D

got our tickets! Norway adventure here we come :D. Will have to read up about Oslo

That's cool, got mine as well! Telenor Arena is around 20 minutes away (with bus) from the city center. On event days they would set up some shuttlebuss' to the Arena, these are in a way expensive (100 kr) but you will get a returnticket as well (from Kirkeristen near Oslo-S and Abelhaugen near Nationalteateret). By experience it takes quite a while to get to the city center after a concert. But eather way Oslo is a fantastic city. ;)

That's cool, got mine as well! Telenor Arena is around 20 minutes away (with bus) from the city center. On event days they would set up some shuttlebuss' to the Arena, these are in a way expensive (100 kr) but you will get a returnticket as well (from Kirkeristen near Oslo-S and Abelhaugen near Nationalteateret). By experience it takes quite a while to get to the city center after a concert. But eather way Oslo is a fantastic city. ;)

Thanks for that, we will bare that in mind. Think it's about 45 min drive from the airport to Oslo center which we will have to sort out as well but looking forward to exploring Oslo, will stay a couple of nights.

• 6 months later...

I bought a ticket for this gig in Oslo, well the VIP package.. Which I hope gets me into standing?

But I'm coming from Glasgow, Scotland. Should fly in on Friday Night and leave on Monday.. If anyone else is traveling or if any locals have any pre-plans, give me a shout! Also looking for something to do the Friday and Saturday night as well. Any rock clubs in Oslo?

• 2 weeks later...
I bought a ticket for this gig in Oslo, well the VIP package.. Which I hope gets me into standing?

But I'm coming from Glasgow, Scotland. Should fly in on Friday Night and leave on Monday.. If anyone else is traveling or if any locals have any pre-plans, give me a shout! Also looking for something to do the Friday and Saturday night as well. Any rock clubs in Oslo?

What's the VIP ticket get you? I have a small group also staying a few nights and will be looking for a few pointers on what's good / places to go too :)