Sign in to follow this  
forevermusic

2016.06.08 - Forum, Copenhagen, Denmark

I'd love to get to this gig but I'm trying to find a seated ticket and I'm not even sure there are any! At the moment there are still standing tickets available on billetnet, which seems odd as they usually go first. I presume there is seating?

Yeah I've now been told there is no seating at all! So I'm not sure what to do. I'm not keen on GA but I do really want to see them again. The question is whether I'd actually be able to see them or not

Going by myself and wondering if anyone from Sweden taking the Öresundståg over and want to have train/queue company?

I am ASHAMED to say that I am a new muser. It's not like I didn't know about Muse, I've heard the radio hits they played here like SMBH, Undisclosed Desires and Uprising. I recognised Starligt and Madness at the concert, and I've played Assassin and KoC in Guitar Hero. Also I had a project about I Belong To You in school. And they were all great.

Still, I didn't think of myself as a fan when my mum asked me to join her at the concert at Forum, Copenhagen on 8.6.2016. I thought sure, who would turn down a free concert? And it was the best night in a long time! I fell for Dom immediately (ugh) and I've been listening to Drones on repeat since then and of course more of the older stuff. Here I am, little more than two weeks later, and I'm wondering if this ever stops, hahaha!

If this is a bad place to post, please redirect me to a place for silly new musers with addictions!