2015.12.13 - Moda Center, Portland, OR, USA

halo eighteen

http://muse.mu/tour-dates,moda-center-portland-or_1961.htm

http://www.ticketmaster.com/muse-portland-oregon-12-13-2015/event/0F004F31BC962097?artistid=1400322&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

presale 9/23 10am

general onsale 9/25 10am

prices: $49.70 - $82.60

support act: Phantogram

Edited by halo eighteen

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I would like to trade my 2 GA tix for OAK for your 2 GA tix for Portland. I will be going to the OAK concert and will walk you in as the GA tix are attached to credit cards on which they were purchased. Would like to do the same for Portland.

You can reach me at fjvigil AT yahoo as I am rarely on this forum.

Thanks!

PS: If this is the wrong area of the forum to trade tix, please re-direct me.

Hi,

I would like to trade my 2 GA tix for OAK for your 2 GA tix for Portland. I will be going to the OAK concert and will walk you in as the GA tix are attached to credit cards on which they were purchased. Would like to do the same for Portland.

You can reach me at fjvigil AT yahoo as I am rarely on this forum.

Thanks!

PS: If this is the wrong area of the forum to trade tix, please re-direct me.

For tickets sale or swap please use this thread:

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=88005&page=5

Looking to buy 1 or 2 GA tickets for Portland. Didn't even have a shot at GA and I had been ready to go since 9:30 waiting for tickets to go on sale and got totally screwed by Ticketmaster or something. Fuck me.

Ticketmaster screwed me over too.. I ended up with 2 seats cuz there were no seats together in GA? haha idk but yeah now I'm trying to sell my seats to get GA ones from someone who wants me to pay almost triple face value...fml =(

• 1 month later...

Never been to a concert...what time does will call usually open to pick up tickets? Thanks! :)

Edited: Also anyone else concerned they'll reschedule the Portland show since it's back to back with Seattle?! I saw they stated travel time and large production set up being an issue for the back to back shows that were rescheduled.

Edited by mpie

Never been to a concert...what time does will call usually open to pick up tickets? Thanks! :)

Edited: Also anyone else concerned they'll reschedule the Portland show since it's back to back with Seattle?! I saw they stated travel time and large production set up being an issue for the back to back shows that were rescheduled.

Last time at this venue, Will Call opened at about noon.

I have a few decent videos -- amazing view from seats! You can find them on YT under "gocanux47"

Looks like you were kitty corner to where I was at. I saw my daughter in your Psyco video when it was all lit up and you were zoomed in :) Cool vids!