2015.12.18 - Staples Center, Los Angeles, CA, USA

forevermusic

Go to the frontpage of MUSE.MU where they list Oregon and California. Then click tickets for Staples Center. I just got my 4!!

Getting the same thing no matter where I try:

At this moment there are not enough tickets available to fulfill your request. Please try again using a lower quantity of tickets or choosing a different ticket type.

Currently there are not enough General Admission tickets to fulfill your request.

So, looks like the presale sold out, no idea why the hell it gave me the message that tickets go onsale at noon.

Just keep trying guys. After about 5 minutes of searching for tickets I got some in the 6th row so the tickets are there.

Even if things don't turn out there is still the KROQ sale in an hour and the general sale on Friday.

They most definitely aren't :'(

I think I'm done...this bands ticket services can't get their shit together and it's just not worth it anymore. I miss the way they did it during BHaR and Resistance, now it's too much of a hassle. Yes, they've gotten bigger, they were still big back then though and tickets weren't exactly "easy" to get, but at least there was a chance because stuff worked. Saves me $200 I guess.

TM is listing a 2nd show for Dec 19th now but it links to the 18th. Jumping the gun perhaps.

A second show was pretty much a given. They've done at least two nights when they've played staples. A third night isn't far off either since staples is open the 19th and 20th.

Anyone have the KROQ presale code????? PLEEEEEEEAAAAASE! Even though I'm signed up I didnt get the freaking email

I never get their emails either. I know it's against the rules, but if someone wants to say....not send me the KROQ code in a PM but the complete opposite of that, it would be much appreciated ;)

Edited by kamikazestyle

KROQ failed me as well for the L.A show, and I got there at 10:01. Guess I'll have to pray the public sale on the 25th isn't a disaster like the Muse pre-sale (for both LA and SD). Doubt I'll ever get a row 3, end seat in one of the best non-floor sections ever again, but I'd settle for just any seat so long as the site actually functions competently and at least gives me correct feedback on why something isn't working :(