Whats a loveboat? and why are people `keeper of..` something?

JackAndrews

Shit. Can this stop please? :(

I almost feel as though I started it by responding to Blee's rude, threatening and inaccurate post with one I felt was equally rude, but I did it because I wanted to protect an area I felt was under threat, and had no one yet to speak out and defend it (as no one else even knew it was apparently under threat). I'd have actually protected Banter or Other Bands with just the same enthusiasm! I just like the board how it is now I guess. :LOL:

I only see areas of a forum to post in really. I don't see boundaries, or closed off cliques. I like people in all areas of this board and don't see phantom enemies to attack or bitch slap! If I want a random chat with people I post in Banter; if I want to talk more privately or specifically with friends i've made on here I go to the loveboats; if on the rare occasion I want to discuss muse I go to the muse areas; if I want to discuss other bands I go to the other bands areas! I'm just happy with that arrangement. :happy:

This clique and boundary nonsense doesn't really exist as far as i'm really concerned and I didn't want this thread to head in that direction. I'm sorry for any of my earlier posts which go against that, I only wrote them because I was being ultra defensive and feeling angry (which I know is daft as this is after all just a forum!). ^ this is my genuine opinion! Feel free to quote me on it! :LOL:

<3 :yesey:

What? How was what I said rude, threatening and inaccurate?

Well i stick to the muse area coz believe it or not, this is a muse forum !

im here to talk about muse and meet some aussie friends along the way :happy:

but everyone needs to calm down ! at the end of the day its the interweb, theres no need to argue with one another. Although, this thread does make for an interesting read

Haha, yeah! You just chat about what you're comfortable chatting about. It's not like some kind of big breakthrough. WOAHMG I'M AN ACCEPTED PART OF BANTER NOW. :noey:

Lauren was really open about it when she started joining in, "Aaargh, banter is scary, hi banter people, woah scary, don't flame me 'cause I liek Muse." Now look at her, part of the beefy furniture :LOL:

:LOL:

I forgot how I joined Banter,it isn't as scary as ppl want to describe it I think.

Hi fuckin' 5!!

And in keeping with the Reading theme, witness my new av.

Haha I only just realised what it was!

Ah banter...banter is like that local pub in your town, that you use to hang around in when you were underaged cause it was the only place that'll serve you, and you all use to think you were cool. But then when you get older you realise you weren't thatt cool. And so you either keep on going for old times sake, what with other young uns replacing you, or it becomes your local regardless, and you'll shimmy on down for a pint now and again and a barmy with those same olde mates who use to hang with you originally when you were younger, because it's like some strange familiar turf...

• 4 weeks later...

Archived