2016.03.09 - Ziggo Dome, Amsterdam, The Netherlands

forevermusic

• 3 weeks later...

I'd say keep an eye on Musebay or the facebook groups for the gigs, and twitter, and check nearer the time because prices may well come down if the tickets aren't selling. I've bought from Seatwave before and it was fine, but it irks me because of all the fees and stuff.

• 3 months later...

Hi everybody,

I have 4 tickets for the Muse concert on 9 March 2016 in the Ziggo Dome, Amsterdam. The tickets are for the first ring, section 111, row 12. Please send me a private message or e-mail if you're interested.

Kind regards,

Nikki

Hi guys! I haven't posted here since ages..

Me and my boyfriend are looking for a ride back to Leeuwarden after the gig on March 9th. The plan was to stay in Amsterdam that night, but due to an unexpected appointment the next day, we'd like to go back to Leeuwarden that same night. Does anyone have room left for two people? Let me know, I'd be forever grateful. :)

Hi guys! I haven't posted here since ages..

Me and my boyfriend are looking for a ride back to Leeuwarden after the gig on March 9th. The plan was to stay in Amsterdam that night, but due to an unexpected appointment the next day, we'd like to go back to Leeuwarden that same night. Does anyone have room left for two people? Let me know, I'd be forever grateful. :)

Yes I do! After the show I'm taking a train to Schiphol where my mother (who just landed there) will pick me up. Destination: Leeuwarden. You could send your mobile number for quicker communication