2016.03.09 - Ziggo Dome, Amsterdam, The Netherlands

forevermusic

Had no luck with UK sale so tried for this one. Nice break away in Amsterdam. Was in queue for half an hour. No tickets available and showing ticket touts sites!! I'm getting sick of it. Once I get back from my holiday (spent a fortune on roaming bundles on my phone trying to get tickets!!!) I'm complaining to watchdog and to others about these ticket tout nonsense. It's disgusting cos fans like me are missing out on tickets and will NOT pay over double the price for a ticket. Absolutely disgusted angry and upset!!!!!!

I didn't get any tickets for the presale, didn't get any tickets for March 9th and didn't get any tickets for March 10th... although I was always well on time.. I really hate this I want to go so bad... And ticketswap also doesn't have any tickets anymore. Plus, there are over 2000 people looking for a ticket on ticketswap... I think I'm going to give up on amsterdam

I hope I will get tickets tomorrow otherwise I'm going crazy :twitchy: It sucks 'cause I can't try to get tickets because I'm in school and I HAVE to go... luckily I've got a friend who will try to get tickets for us :D still there's a big chance I won't get any tickets but I'm not losing hope :musesign:

I'm going to Köln and Ziggo (March 10th). If someone wants to book an hotel in Köln, be prepared because there is another event in the city and the hotels are all booked or they're absolutely expensive!!!!

I'm going to Cologne as well and also saw the hotel prices. I've now booked a hotel in Düsseldorf which is only about 20 mins by train from the venue (Köln Messe-Deutz station) and hotels there are a lot cheaper.

I'm going to Cologne as well and also saw the hotel prices. I've now booked a hotel in Düsseldorf which is only about 20 mins by train from the venue (Köln Messe-Deutz station) and hotels there are a lot cheaper.

Yes, I saw that!

I already found where to stay in Cologne, nearby Lanxess Arena. Can't wait till next year :D