forevermusic

2016.03.12 - Palais 12, Brussels, Belgium

I was ready to go at 9 am and still couldn't get standing, how is this possible? I'm sooooo mad! Does anybody have spare tickets?

For me it went very smoothly luckily. I hope you guys will get tickets! Keep trying, they get released after some time if the person that reserved them doesn't buy them. I also did not find this ING priority access option? it seems to be exclusively for the tickets bought on the regular sale? About an hour ago I saw this ING info on ticketmaster, then it changed to the free Drones album info.. Did anyone see the option?

I also did not find this ING priority access option? it seems to be exclusively for the tickets bought on the regular sale? About an hour ago I saw this ING info on ticketmaster, then it changed to the free Drones album info.. Did anyone see the option?

Yup, found it on the regular sale page but not fan pre-sale. That's a bit sad... I'm against this kind of options but IF they offer it, I'm taking advantage of it (yes I know, hypocrite).

I kept on refreshing and could buy 4 tickets (standing)! I read about the ING access 2 but couldn't find it anymore?

glad you guys made it :) parterre debout is just the standing area closest to the stage! the rest are different zones of seated places.

I know somebody at ING and will ask about this. It's stupid because I think we (forum) would enjoy this option the most no? If I know more I will post it here!

I have 4 tickets reserved, but whats Parterre Debout? Because on the picture there is Tribunes and Galleries

It's the floor plan... the blue zone

DJcL7LD.png

So the seating in Paleis 12 is more modular than I thought it would be.

Edited by SmellyCat

I was able to buy standing tickets after 10AM. When I selected "standing tickets" it said there weren't any, but when I clicked something like "best tickets available", it did work and auto-selected standing tickets, so I'm glad. :)

Hi guys!

I've bought 4 tickets (seated), super happy! Ticketmaster was, for once, really smooth too. I have a large family of muse fans though. Do you think I can buy another 4 tickets on wednesday? I know today was limited to 4 but was hoping to have 8 in total.

I am in a silent hope for a second night, like they announced in The Netherlands today suddenly! Hope it is a possibility here! ;)

I'm just in hope that the ticket sales tomorrow will be slightly less mental than some of the other dates. I actually want to go to this gig :LOL:

Again counting down the minutes.. such a bummer that I had tickets in the fan pre-sale, but due to the confusing on the french naming of the area and the payment not going great I lost them. fingers crossed this time

Is anyone else getting:

An error occurred.

Please try this event a little later, or start a new search.

What a horrible ticket site.. I was waiting since 8:00. the second the find tickets button appears I press on it. 30-60min queue.. how the hell is that possible.

And now all inner circle positions are already sold out??!!!