2016.04.06 - SSE Arena, Belfast, Northern Ireland.

hipbones

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Not sure about before the gig,

Worth mentioning the after show party in the limelight:

Following Muse @ the SSE Arena ....

FREE* ENTRY TO LIMELIGHT 2

Limelight residents play rock anthems all night

£2 promos on beers & spirits

* (free entry if you've been to gig, otherwise £4)

And no I don't work for them but I may partake in the offer 😀

For once in my life I wish I hadn't gone barrier as you weren't able to take the whole stage experience in.

Still a great night but setlist a bit Meh, compared to other nights so far, and to the wanker beside me who spent most of the night on his phone facebooking his wife silly faces who didn't sing, jump or even clap once what to fuck where you doing there you fuckpuppet?

Edited by UlsterMuse

For once in my life I wish I hadn't gone barrier as you weren't able to take the whole stage experience in.

Still a great night but setlist a bit Meh, compared to other nights so far, and to the wanker beside me who spent most of the night on his phone facebooking his wife silly faces who didn't sing, jump or even clap once what to fuck where you doing there you fuckpuppet?

That does my head in it really does, is even worse being stood behind one of those idiots and having to watch the entire gig through their flaming gadget.

Madness and UD AGAIN? Why Matt why?

I loved the Belfast gig. A great night. Hardly anyone around me was using their phone. Definitely could have done without UD but madness is inevitable. Both this gig and Dublin highlighted there's a lot of new fans that love the newer material. Some of the songs from Drones sounded far better live.

Shame Belfast didn't get Take a bow.

Hope they come back again soon.

Edited by Heartofsaturdaynight

Why does Belfast seem to get a different set list to elsewhere? I loved the gig, 5th time I've seen them, but I saw that London had Citizen Erased and MOTP....?

I didn't want to see any setlists or pictures prior to Dublin and Belfast but I did look at the Birmingham set and now since Manchester. I could be wrong but it looks like they mix it up every time and rotate about 4 to 5 songs. Dublin also got Citizen and MOTP which was a highlight for me. I doubt it but it's possible they took into account that they haven't played a big gig here in 10 years (not including The Ulster Hall).

Apocalypse Please was great :-)