Presale FAQ - where can I read them?

Voldemar

Really depends on the gig + demand. There's a fair amount of people not able to go/still unsure because of the prices so it might be a bit easier and slower than usual. Still wouldn't wait too long though.

I remember the Psycho Tour sold out in pretty much seconds, but those venues were tiny tbf and there was a lot of hype around them.

Thanks. I'll be ready on time just wondering if I'll have any time if something goes wrong

Finally gotten round to checking stuff.

Probably going to Zurich...but the shop page as of now shows only GA Standing tickets! (75€ btw if anyone's curious)

Are seating tickets going to be available, am I missing a menu (I have searched to no avail!), does the Hallenstadion not offer seating...? I really want seats! :supersad:

(and before anyone says anything, I've done seating and standing over the years so I know exactly what I'm doing)

At work today (Tues 15th) I had a quick look at muse.mu and my pre-sale code for UK was there. Now at home, thought I would make a note of it in readiness for 9 am, and its gone! Only the European codes are listed. Any idea where its gone? And yes, I should have made a note of it when I saw it, but didn't think it would disappear!

I have looked all over the page many times - there are only 2 sections, the first being France, the second Germany etc. and then it goes into the 'Downloads, Your Photos' etc. There is no UK tour info. VERY frustrating? Is there anywhere else it could have gone?

They probably sold out really fast. Try this link http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/promo/zscthe?brand=muse

Thanks! My gig isn't on that list though, it's on ticketstoday.com . Which shows seating and standing options for all the other gigs it lists in the presale but not the one I want (which location does HAVE seating as such, I checked that). I even entered my code to see if they would appear then...nope. :mad: I even mailed them...no reply so far.

there is a 4 ticket limit with ticketmaster. so can someone please confirm - can the presale code can be used more than once so-long as you don't exceed the 4 timit?

You can use it for different gigs, but not to rebuy 4 tickets of the same. Yes, I tried. I need bloody 5!!! :LOL:

I bought Munich and Vienna tickets with the same code. I tried another German date too and it would have worked again.

My problem is that I tried Berlin - 4tickets in a basket, - but on my mobile phone.

There were problems with the browser - no option to chose credit card or any other payment.

So i quit, no that I'm at my desktop I try to buy those tickets but it says the code has been used!!!!

I need help - german speaking ticketmaster said they can do nothing about it :(