Presale FAQ - where can I read them?

Voldemar

You get your presale code from the members area of the website which can be found on the main muse.mu frontpage. Just click on the white box and you'll be transported to where the codes and shit are. However, you will only receive your code if you were a member on this section of the website before 10 September (please note that the accounts for the forum and members section of the main website are separate). Please don't be a cunt and give your code to a tout.

You should be able to get up to 4 tickets.

When I bought my tickets for the Psycho tour you got to the purchase screen through the members section. I've also seen that you can do this through the tour dates page (which is how I saw the ticket prices). You then enter your code when requesting the amount of tickets.

I cannot stress this, do not be a cunt and tout the tickets. They're ridiculously expensive already.

Edited by Destroya

I got my codes already, thanks. One for the first batch of dates, and a separate one for the Austria/German/Swiss Dates. There are no purchase links for those dates yet, though. The Austrian Ticketmaster site doesn't even list the gig yet, the German one does (only the German dates obviously). So hopefully all goes well on Wednesday.

I do hope that the Viennese tickets don't sell out too fast.

Thank for all the info! :D

Will I be able to order 2 tickets for Cologne and 2 tickets for Zürich with my single pre-sale code? Or is it limited to one gig?

Should be fine.

I know this has already been said and replied to but...I'm confused! Sorry!

So, where do you place your code for the presale once the day arrives?

~Ran

The ticketmaster site usually asks for the code before you can view and buy tickets. If I recall correctly you can put the code in before 9 am when the tickets go on sale.

Should be fine.

The ticketmaster site usually asks for the code before you can view and buy tickets. If I recall correctly you can put the code in before 9 am when the tickets go on sale.

Exactly the answer I was looking for! Thank you :D

Please fellow fans, DON'T give codes to anyone on this forum. Muse hate touts. Someone posing as a muse fan could be a money grabbing shark x

This ^

Please fellow fans, DON'T give codes to anyone on this forum. Muse hate touts. Someone posing as a muse fan could be a money grabbing shark x

I need my code for myself anyway. No way am I giving that away. :LOL:

Does it actually work for more than one person? I do need 5 tickets for my friends and me, but can only buy 4, I guess.

Will I be able to order 2 tickets for Cologne and 2 tickets for Zürich with my single pre-sale code? Or is it limited to one gig?

Hello, I am new as well (but registered to muse.mu many years ago)

This is a good question that I quote.

Guys, can you confirm that with one code you can buy up to 4 tickets even for two differtent gigs? I would like to do London 1 and 2 :D

Thank you in advance

Edited by KikyMuse

Hi all i had to register a new account as I cannot gain access to the account i used to get my pre sale code for belfast back in march and i was wondering if there was anyone who wasnt using thier code for the 3arena if i could have it please :( I'd be forever greatful to you Thanks in advance

You get the code from the Members section of the site. (http://muse.mu/user-area/members.htm). You'll probably (99% certain) have to put the code in the Ticketmaster page for the city/date you choose on Sept. 16 (there will be a field where to put it). After that you'll be redirected to all ticket options available to buy.

I can't seem to find the presale code. Can anyone help?

So how long does it usually take for the members presale to sell out of its allocation?

Really depends on the gig + demand. There's a fair amount of people not able to go/still unsure because of the prices so it might be a bit easier and slower than usual. Still wouldn't wait too long though.

I remember the Psycho Tour sold out in pretty much seconds, but those venues were tiny tbf and there was a lot of hype around them.

You get your presale code from the members area of the website which can be found on the main muse.mu frontpage. Just click on the white box and you'll be transported to where the codes and shit are. However, you will only receive your code if you were a member on this section of the website before 10 September (please note that the accounts for the forum and members section of the main website are separate). Please don't be a cunt and give your code to a tout.

You should be able to get up to 4 tickets.

When I bought my tickets for the Psycho tour you got to the purchase screen through the members section. I've also seen that you can do this through the tour dates page (which is how I saw the ticket prices). You then enter your code when requesting the amount of tickets.

I cannot stress this, do not be a cunt and tout the tickets. They're ridiculously expensive already.

below my code it says about the France tour, can I use this code for any gig? I want to buy for Dublin tomorrow not France!! lol