Sign in to follow this  
forevermusic

2016.06.06 - Barclaycard Arena, Hamburg, Germany

I'm 50/50 about going to this. It'll probably be a shit set, but on the other hand it'll feel weird being in the same city as a Muse gig and not being there.

Of course I could always get the bus to Copenhagen for one of the gigs there too...

I've just reserved 2 standing tickets to this gig through tickets.de It's the link on the tour date page, but you pay by bank transfer before 5 days are up.

Has anyone else done this?

I'm using tickets.de as often as I can, so yes, I've done this quite often ;)

That's good to hear. Are they hard copy or printable tickets? I'm confused (it doesn't take much).

That's good to hear. Are they hard copy or printable tickets? I'm confused (it doesn't take much).

For me, the only opportunity was to select print at home tickets and I bought through tickets.de .

For me, the only opportunity was to select print at home tickets and I bought through tickets.de .

All printed! Can't wait for my 3 days in Hamburg now. Would love to hear any tips or recommendations for this city or if any other UK folks will be there too.

I worry that there are certainly almost half of the seat tickets left. I hope that the concert will not be canceled and I hope anyway that the atmosphere will be good.

I think that a concert on a Monday is not a good idea.

I worry that there are certainly almost half of the seat tickets left. I hope that the concert will not be canceled and I hope anyway that the atmosphere will be good.

I think that a concert on a Monday is not a good idea.

Argh! Don't say that. I'm flying out with a friend for it. Standing though.

Argh! Don't say that. I'm flying out with a friend for it. Standing though.

I don't think they'll cancel the show, but we could be in for a huge stinker setlist-wise. (Or maybe we'll get an "only true fans are here today" bonus? It's Muse, who knows.

They do have curtains which cover up empty seats, though, so the setting might not be that awkward.

Thank you guys, it was incredible, amazing, unbelievable. Front row,great setlist and on top of it all I got a handshake with you all. Will remember this evening for the rest of my life. :musesign::love: