2016.05.09 Stadthalle, Vienna, Austria

Kobe

Wheeeeee! I'll be there! Cross your fingers that I'll get a ticket! :D

I'd rather buy it over Oeticket cause I know them so well already, but I'll certainly try the presale thing on Wednesday.

Yeah, will try it as well, if not oeticket is the best! I don't think it will sell out on Wednesday

Really? Is Standing sold out or one seating sector? But maybe only on one venue site..bought mine via Stadthalle yesterday :)

Seating sector and it's available again. I couldn't wait until monday and payday so I borrowed some money and just bought standing ticket. I can breathe now :LOL:

Seating sector and it's available again. I couldn't wait until monday and payday so I borrowed some money and just bought standing ticket. I can breathe now :LOL:

Great! Where are you from? In the German thread, International(Deutsche Museres Thread Teil 2) we have a list who's going..can I add you to Vienna then?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

During exploring muse more and more, I bought tickets, only FOS available in Vienna, Me, I´m from nearby Munich, but I was too late with my order, Munichs´and Amsterdam Shows are compl. sold out, lol, me I´m a late one, lol, but maybe not too late. Me, from my ground I´m Linkin Park core-fan, momentary linked by Mr. Bellamie (what a nice name btw. :) , I think I´ve finaly found their homeplattform? And here, after all this :LOL: a short Q:

Are there meet&greet tickets available for muse concerets? generally? how to get them? May some good soul link me through ya forums, guys?! If not, I´ll surf here a lil at the weekend, been exicited to found this foprum finally..:D

During exploring muse more and more, I bought tickets, only FOS available in Vienna, Me, I´m from nearby Munich, but I was too late with my order, Munichs´and Amsterdam Shows are compl. sold out, lol, me I´m a late one, lol, but maybe not too late. Me, from my ground I´m Linkin Park core-fan, momentary linked by Mr. Bellamie (what a nice name btw. :) , I think I´ve finaly found their homeplattform? And here, after all this :LOL: a short Q:

Are there meet&greet tickets available for muse concerets? generally? how to get them? May some good soul link me through ya forums, guys?! If not, I´ll surf here a lil at the weekend, been exicited to found this foprum finally..:D

There are no meet&greet tickets, there are VIP-tickets, but they don't come with a meet&greet.

However, you're in luck, as this afternoon at 16:00 there'll be some tickets for sale for the Amsterdam gigs.

Erstmal, Hallo und willkommen im Museforum! Es gibt leider keine Meet&Greet-Tickets. Wenn dann, wie in den USA, werden die verlost. Hab aber soweit noch nix gehört, dass es das in Wien geben wird.

Welche Tickets meinst du gibt es nur noch für Wien? FOS?

VIP Tickets: soweit ich weiss, Snacks vor dem Konzert und man darf sich das MUSEum anschauen, da gibt es zertrümmerte Gitarren, Bühnenoutfits, Auszeichnungen usw. Zu bestaunen :) und man darf früher in die Halle als die anderen (Sitzplätze)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

We can't travel due to medical reasons (a fence fell on my husband's leg, leaving a large open wound; leg must remain elevated for 4-6 wks while it heals in). Bummed.

2 GA tix just posted on MuseBay. Also have 2 tickets to Vienna Boys Choir the day before the gig, 9:15 AM, performing the Mozart Coronation Mass. Cost us €72 -- no reasonable offer refused. Get in the spirit of Vienna!

Edit, 26 April: tix are SOLD.

Edited by gocanux

• 2 weeks later...

2 PRIMO VIP seats to sell, block 73 row 2!! Paid €400; will accept €350 or any reasonable offer for the pair.

VIP package includes party with food and bar, access to the MUSEum, limited-edition poster, early access to merch, and the best seats in the arena.

We had GA's (now sold) but bought the VIP seats when my husband was injured. He's improving but he can't travel so have to sell. It would be a shame for such great seats to go to waste. This production should be seen at least once from the seats, to fully be able to view all of the visuals.

The VIP passes can be transferred to the buyer via CID, the company that runs the VIP program, with name, email, phone. I accept PayPal and am a trustworthy long-time Muser since 2004; can provide references on request!