Drones stage set up

Alex5

Wouldn't a chunk of the songs he's doing more work on now have to be playback anyways? Like some of the synths? He's not doing both, is he?

Maybe a lot of this was playback anyways in the first place, and Morgan was just a smoke screen. :chuckle:

I swear it's been exaggerated all these years how much he actually does, unless he's actually perfect and hasn't put a note wrong all these years

Looking at the vids they seem to be missing the much talked about 16 drones!

I can see some floating balls whatever the hell they are??

Have the flying drones been scrapped?

I forgot which terms they used but there are 2 kinds of drones, "mean" ones and this drones (I hope, this aren't the mean ones haha)

They probably can't use fast ones (if they really exist) everywhere

The balloons will be changed to reaper kind of drones according Catherine who met Matt yesterday. Hopefully for Houston he said.

So that implies there are still some changes to be had?

Its a little weird that Matt stated it was their most ambitious show to date by far but looking at the vids it doesn't look as impressive as perhaps I expected

Well lets see....

I kinda like the giant balloons. They're a bit naff but they kinda work, although they do look a little bit like plain version of those in the Revolt video. But if they've got the real things ready and either couldn't get them ready for use in Mexico or weren't allowed to bring them there, then I guess we'll wait and see what they actually bought.

So that implies there are still some changes to be had?

Its a little weird that Matt stated it was their most ambitious show to date by far but looking at the vids it doesn't look as impressive as perhaps I expected

Well lets see....

Yeah. But... He uses superlatives for every new tour and album.

Are the actors dressed as guards doing anything/ any choreography during the shows? I've only seen pics, haven't noticed them in movies.

So are they just dressing up actual security? Or paying people to just stand around for a night?

Dunno for sure, I'd guess it's the latter though. Normal security are still dotted around the barrier as you'd expect and I imagine the Revolt suits are built to fit, unless they just turn up and say "Alright, who can fit in one of these?".

... I'm confused by this point. What's this about people dressed up in the barrier pit?

They have actors (presumably) dressed up in the riot gear from the Revolt video stood along the barrier, like normal security would do, apparently for the whole gig.