That's pretty much it yeah, if you an get the action ok then it's all fine. I like to have a 5mm gap minimum under bridge with the strings resting on the frets.

Seems like a lot. I've got about 2mm (maybe a little less) left to lower, and the action is at around 2.5mm on the bass side. treble side is alright as is.

I'm guessing I can at least get it to 2mm where I usually set it, but we'll see. I think there is a bit of an angle to the neck pocket, but maybe not enough

#MiniDL1

"That's the coolest thing I've ever seen"

:-D

#NotForSale

Ive always wanted one of the MB guitars way to expensive , closest thing ive come to holding one is this build I did for a client.

How much does that MB-2 run for today USD?

Wow that looks cool/strange! I like it. Probably no more MB-2 runs :-(

Wow that looks cool/strange! I like it. Probably no more MB-2 runs :-(

Not so sure the MB-2 SE runs for about $5807 probably not including shipping/customs. If you wanted one of the build I just showed you it would run you $2950. Matts name connected to those guitars allows for quite a price boost.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yeah. I clip them off most of the time - they only really seem to be needed for pedal enclosures that are drilled for them

Though I guess it depends on how much of your shaft goes in as well, as the nuts might stop it first, and it's not necessary.

:unsure:

If only you knew how much brain power was used constructing that sentence :ninja:

very many

Ok, got it: If I put my knob's shaft into the hole and the bit sticking out stops the shaft before it is nut deep in the hole then I should clip off the bit :D

:eek:

exactly!

Archived