wow that buffing wheel is brutal O_O

I personally dont think gluing the piece back in would have been much of a big deal...

Also I like the idea of two ply binding! I'm a little annoyed by my full black one because when looking at the edges of the mirror, the glue didn't gap perfectly with the perspex everywhere. It would be less noticable with two ply. :D

I have to think about this one :happy:

wow that buffing wheel is brutal O_O

I personally dont think gluing the piece back in would have been much of a big deal...

Also I like the idea of two ply binding! I'm a little annoyed by my full black one because when looking at the edges of the mirror, the glue didn't gap perfectly with the perspex everywhere. It would be less noticable with two ply. :D

I have to think about this one :happy:

Maybe, but it looks like the break was at the top of the cutaway next to the neck, so if that part broke off, it was probably best to redo it completely (especially since there weren't any cracks in the mirror in that area)

Here's another one for you. The idea was to get it similar to the original top on the last one, but after three attempts, we went with this. It lights up too.

Z1zYASV.jpg

Here's the finished side of my Micro Delorean.

I'm just waiting on some covers to be made up for the rear cavities and it's having some Phaser / Switching issues.

well done! And, talking about it... :D

I'm gonna start a second attempt on making mirror covers (from leftovers of M1D1 project) for the back of the "mirror tele" project :)

it's hard to have them neat and when I though I got it right there was a gap of 1mm on top of it :rolleyes: not a big deal i'll reuse the piece for the killswitch cover :LOL:

Here's the finished side of my Micro Delorean.

I'm just waiting on some covers to be made up for the rear cavities and it's having some Phaser / Switching issues.

thank you Paul. seeing your posts inspired me to have a go. this one is standard tuning, but think capo 10 :-)

:D

Cheers Witz

Ans that's awesome musecasters.

Surely my project didn't inspire this?! I actually know very little about guitars, different sizes and tuning etc.. That's what you are up to right? It looks incredible!

But what made you want to build a smaller scale DL1?

Seems a bit rich coming from me..

I got my back plates back from the laser cutters / engravers.

It feels complete now though the phaser is still having issues playing with others..

The Fuzz Factory, both pickups & switching are all working a treat though.

I'm stoaked

776790568_MuseElectricUkuleleRear.thumb.jpg.6db2a1e0f20a819dc9c232121c8701bf.jpg

Cheers Witz

Ans that's awesome musecasters.

Surely my project didn't inspire this?! I actually know very little about guitars, different sizes and tuning etc.. That's what you are up to right? It looks incredible!

But what made you want to build a smaller scale DL1?

Seems a bit rich coming from me..

i wanted to make a travel size guitar for a while. tried one a couple years ago but it was no good, but seeing yours did inspire me so thank you :D

Mine fits in a guitar hero bag.. It's roughly the same size as one of those plastic game guitars.

I reckon that cuts it for travel size!

I hope your build goes to plan this time. Shit it would piss you off to get it that far with the alloy finish for it not to work out.

Mine fits in a guitar hero bag.. It's roughly the same size as one of those plastic game guitars.

I reckon that cuts it for travel size!

I hope your build goes to plan this time. Shit it would piss you off to get it that far with the alloy finish for it not to work out.

they's always superglue :-D

I'm all for a bit of superglue..

Your alloy finish looks incredible Musecasters, I've seen a few of your older builds and stalked your instagram. You must have the alloy finish down to a fine art now.

Here's my mess of wiring..

Jimmy's had his fingers in there again. We got the phaser working with the FF off.

And when you switch the FF on they play well together as long as the volume is full.

But as soon as you roll the volume on the uke off the signal starts breaking up..

Turn either the FF or the Phaser off and they work fine independently. even when the volume is rolled off.

Teething issues.. Anyone who can spot the error in this clearly labeled wiring diagram wins a thing.

IMG_1121.thumb.jpg.6e68d15e7c02ffa961c5c13b87676b61.jpg

What kind of pots are you using?

Hey. Sorry I have no idea what brand / values the pots are.

the FF and phase both worked sweet as stand alone pedals on the floor before we tore them apart (My mate made them both from schematics) I don't think the pots will change anything now the are moved into the instrument.

I'm picking it's something in the switching. That's my stab in the dark.

how many time did this build took you? :LOL:

that's really neat :) (except the routing :D )

no idea, i'm guessing 40-50 hours. the back i used a fat hole cutter so i know its a mess

I don't know what you are talking about, the routing is gorgeous!

Awesome way of holding the back cover on with the thread in bolts too.

cheers

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/M3-M4-M5-M6-M8-Press-In-Brass-Inserts-For-Plastic-/280708445144?pt=UK_DIY_Material_Nails_Fixing_MJ&var=580036736217&hash=item415b86f3d8

hey guys, as I wanted to reduce a maximum the number of flipots I was going to do for the defanboyisation of my M1D1, I needed two effects that require battery

(to keep my double battery box :LOL: )

And I think I found the perfect match by playing with my rp1000's buttons... :D

1) I've put a ff together a while ago and i naturally am a big fan of fuzz's so that's one :p

and 2) did anyone thought about an integrated wah circuit?

The idea is to get a dramatic mid/treble boost that help cut through and I found to love its sound when matched to a fuzz.

Do you think it would be possible? (battery wise)

Archived