forevermusic

2016.04.17 - SSE Hydro, Glasgow, Scotland

Anyone know how much tickets will be?

People in other threads are saying standing is £71 but Ticketmaster for this gig states £49.50-£82.50.

The gig is also exactly 3 days before my dissertation is due. Shower of bastards. Think this is the first time since I became a fan I'll be missing them in Glasgow. Silly price, horrendous timing.

People in other threads are saying standing is £71 but Ticketmaster for this gig states £49.50-£82.50.

The gig is also exactly 3 days before my dissertation is due. Shower of bastards. Think this is the first time since I became a fan I'll be missing them in Glasgow. Silly price, horrendous timing.

Wtf. That's insane!!

Why do Glasgow and Dublin not have prices for standing tickets?

Was thinking the same, surely it's not just seated tickets in the presale? :mad:

£71.50 for a standing ticket, bloody joke. But I caved and bought one for me and the other half.

I assume Level 0 Standing is the floor? Silly question I know.

Well I think I've got tickets, in my account it says to contact customer services :'( but there were no seated tickets available at all, personally I'd rather stand but my petite friend is wary of being in a big crush. Usually ticketmaster let you select your own seats but today there was only the option for them to choose the seats, maybe because it's a presale? Didn't matter what options I selected, the only thing that came up was standing.

Ah well, looking forward to seeing them again!

Chanced my arm and just went on again to try for another 2 standing tickets, surprised I actually got them haha :):eek::)

Chanced my arm and just went on again to try for another 2 standing tickets, surprised I actually got them haha :):eek::)

Ha and to think a lot of us, well myself anyway, was in a panic at 8:59 worried that they would sell out. :p:LOL:

Got tickets for myself, the girlfriend and a mate... £216 in total.

The price hike since 2nd Law is a bit mental but I'm sure it'll be a good night!