forevermusic

So since the stage is side one for this gig, what would that mean for the stage set up and the whole "choreography" the the band's got going this tour?

Probably means, expect a lot less "Choreography" for these 2 gigs and lot more rocking out and spontaneity which will be a nice change up!!!

• 4 weeks later...
More standing tickets available now on TicketMaster. :)

Eep. That's unfair....

This is a semi-rant, but more of a question and asking of assistance - I purchased the VIP package last September under the assumption that it would include standing/GA admission (it actually said this when I went to buy the ticket). Long story short I came out with seating in the lower bowel, contacted ticket master, the venue, and someone else and apparently I MIGHT be able to access standing on the night - but it's up to the venue at the time.

So yeah that's a bit unfair that they can release more standing tickets when I couldn't even get GA for $300?

My question is - when do people start queuing at the venue for GA? I'm coming from Australia & seeing muse with my boyfriend. It happens to be his birthday so I'm hoping we won't have to queue all day lel. Thanks for any advice! :)

Probably means, expect a lot less "Choreography" for these 2 gigs and lot more rocking out and spontaneity which will be a nice change up!!!

Belfast is standard Drones Tour in the round as far as I know. For Dublin I would not be surprised if we get a premiere of Drones Tour summer shows stage. Be aware that the T-Shirts list all shows as Drone Tour shows, Austrian Snow resort and festivals included. So a festival setup for Dublin would be still a "Drones Tour" gig. I am so pissed that my friend got sick and I have to sit with my family for this one ...... :mad: