Tom Morello = The Edge?!?!?! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

FFS tom morello uses distortion, occasionally adds flange, wah, and delay, and uses a killswitch. He writes groovey catchy wriffs, as well as good acoustic melodic songs, he has a definite style, has influenced millions...

The Edge has a delay pedal.

FFS tom morello uses distortion, occasionally adds flange, wah, and delay, and uses a killswitch. He writes groovey catchy wriffs, as well as good acoustic melodic songs, he has a definite style, has influenced millions...

A delay pedal he doesn't know how to turn off.

:yesey:

Guest bshuker

Lol look at me I can has 8th note triplet stereo delay and then i can sound like....THE EDGE

ITS SO EXTREMEEEEEEEE SO MANY NOTES, SO MUCH SOUND, SO LITTLE....EFFORT

Lol look at me I can has 8th note triplet stereo delay and then i can sound like....THE EDGE

ITS SO EXTREMEEEEEEEE SO MANY NOTES, SO MUCH SOUND, SO LITTLE....EFFORT

:LOL:

Guitarist's that rely on effects fail at life tbf. Espesh delay. Delay can make the most mediocre guitarist seem like a god of shred. :noey:

Gilbert is awesome, funny guy too. Vai also is a very funny person, and doesn't take himself too seriously believe it or not.

Gilbert is acctually my hero lol...Vai, not serious? He sometimes comes across as being up his own arse a lot of the time...that might just be me.:$:$

Archived