forevermusic

2016.04.08 - Manchester Arena, Manchester, England

Standing on the 8th.

Seated on the 9th.

11th and 12th Muse gigs booked.

I have no money haha

The exact same for me, standing on the 8th, seated on the 9th and it's my 11th and 12th AND I have no money to my name. :LOL:

I've got the tickets but then I entered in my bank details wrong, and now it's all gone wrong.

NOOOOOOOLZDF

Edited by simplytom

I've got the tickets but then I entered in my bank details wrong, and now it's all gone wrong.

NOOOOOOOLZDF

Oh no! Gutting! :(

Never done back to back dates before, should be interesting. Had to go for seated for the 2nd night though, I might welcome the rest after standing the night before though :chuckle:

Praying for some decent rotations (RBS, Assassin and Sunburn are my main hopes).

The exact same for me, standing on the 8th, seated on the 9th and it's my 11th and 12th AND I have no money to my name. :LOL:

Hahaha are we the same person?

Has anyone ever seen me and you in the same room at the same time? Ohhhhhhh

Never done back to back dates before, should be interesting. Had to go for seated for the 2nd night though, I might welcome the rest after standing the night before though :chuckle:

Praying for some decent rotations (RBS, Assassin and Sunburn are my main hopes).

Seems quite a few of us have done standing and seating for both nights. :LOL:

Feel physically sick that £460 has just left my account :LOL:

I hate myself for it but my two extra tickets are on getmein, and are by far the cheapest standing tickets on there.

I would have sold them on for face value but after being swindled for so much money I couldn't bring myself to do it

Edited by danielmuse12

I am completely bankrupt now but hey, I will be seeing my favourite band 2 nights in a row. On the 8th seated and on the 9th standing. Should be interesting to see how different the perspective of the stage will be...

I managed to get 2 accessible tickets (1 free!) for the 8th. We're in the wheelchair accessible seating in Block 109. I'm hoping these will be decent seats - anyone have any idea?

Ps - I'm surprised that nobody has commented yet that the stage looks like the shape of a drone yet!

Couldn't help myself, just bought some Tier 2 seated for the second night. Both nights for me.

ditto! I couldn't resist

After a failed pre-sale I finally managed to grab some standing tickets!

This will be my first time seeing MUSE live - really cant wait :D

2 Lower Tier seated tickets for me! Can't wait :)

Also bought 2 Lower Tier tickets for the Saturday to sell at cost price to a fan who missed out. The touts have really riled me this time around!