Aha, different contingents for different browsers. :chuckle:

Seriously, good luck for everybody! I'm gonna try for a single standing ticket for Vienna on Friday, hopefully it won't be too much of a problem.

No worries, last time the German and Austrian gig's standing tickets were not sold out before 2 days after the regular sale.

No worries, last time the German and Austrian gig's standing tickets were not sold out before 2 days after the regular sale.
That was 3 years ago, now they've been here in June and I noticed many saying afterwards that they didn't know them before but love them now.

Still. It should be fine.

I like the "Fan Club Pre Sale" note on my order. Fan Club. Hehehe... sounds like my youth.

Apparently there will be a second Manchester gig the day after, which would be April 9th.

I'm presuming there's also extra London dates planned in the highly likely event these two sell out.

Two Manchester gigs? That's unusual, guess it'd make sense given the gap between there and London. A 3rd London date doesn't usually happen either. Maybe smaller club shows in between?

Didn't they try and do the anti-scalping thing last time? I never had an option for physical tickets, and had to pick everything up at Will Call with my ID both times.

This seems like the opposite of that...

you do wonder if they will ever do the photo ID tickets like Glastonbury have done, would feel a bit to much for arena gig tho !

Don't lost hope! After trying unsuccessfully for hours, I finally managed to get standing tickets for Glasgow! Just keep trying. Ticketmaster is a dirty liar and will tell you there are no tickets left when there actually are. I was having issues with checking out - Chrome kept giving me a blank grey page. If this is happening to you, try a different browser. Amazingly Internet Explorer is what worked for me. Good luck!

This dude ain't wrong. It kept saying it was "Unavailable" for me but I kept refreshing like there was no tomorrow as it didn't officially say it was sold out.

This is what it said when I couldn't get through:

"Tickets are currently not available online for one of the following reasons. Please check back for availability.

Tickets may not be on sale yet

Tickets may not be available at this time. More tickets may become available later

Tickets may not be available online just hours before an event occurs

On rare occasions, tickets may only be available at Ticket Centres or the box office

Sign up for My Ticketmaster and customise your own unique, personalised page where you can:

Store your information for faster checkout.

View all your account activities in one convenient place.

Get TicketAlert® emails for your favorite artists, teams & Venues.

Find hot events in your area."

I used Opera internet browser lol

I ended up going through Ticketmaster site for Glasgow and missed out :(

Just checked my email and I have an email with venue pre-sale tomorrow because I ordered SECC last time (Glasgow). If anyone else done the same you probably have one aswell. Will give it a bash. £71 is steep when you need to pay for 4 and likely not get the money for weeks. They will be getting chased up sharpish!!

So Czech Republic is as east as they go? No Hungary? No ex Yu? No Greece, Turkey :(

as a Turkish, I got my ticket to Czech. I doubt they will come to Turkey because;

1) Terrorism and shit. Not because it is dangerous for the band but because the general atmosphere sucks nowdays.

2) We cant afford to hire em. Even the cheapest gig of the tour Prague starts from 63€. Thats 215 TL which is well beyond what a Turkish guy would pay. A price range between 200-500TL will not sell to 30-40k people...

No offense, but I think it's a bit naïve to think the band would be upset about ticket prices, yet unable to do anything about it...

I missed the fact you have to pay shipping for the album. That's kind of a kick in the nuts after the cost of the tickets... :chuckle:

More like they're unhappy about the album sales.

Yeah, that's true enough. Ah well, it was just a theory, a pretty poor theory nonetheless...

Also, I didn't bother with tickets for the tour. Even if it does include booking fees, £70ish is still way too much.

I got really bummed out when I saw a comparison photo on Twitter showing tickets were £20-30 more for mainland UK than they were for both sides of Ireland and the rest of the EU. Normally I'm rather happy after I book gig tickets so this is a strange one all round really. Maybe I'm thinking too much ehdunno...

With any luck I'll be happier by the time the thing comes around.

Yeah, that's true enough. Ah well, it was just a theory, a pretty poor theory nonetheless...

Also, I didn't bother with tickets for the tour. Even if it does include booking fees, £70ish is still way too much.

well they did get first billboard no1... they have to be selling SOME... also how much do they even earn from each sale? I dont think they get alot afterall. Earning from album sales is not too much important as it used to be.:rolleyes:

well they did get first billboard no1... they have to be selling SOME... also how much do they even earn from each sale? I dont think they get alot afterall. Earning from album sales is not too much important as it used to be.:rolleyes:

Its an odd one that they got a US album charts number 1 by selling less albums in the first week than The 2nd Law's first week sales. Sign of the times for actual record sales, really.

Sadly, they're just going to charge as much as they feel they can get from each region, and that leaves the mainland getting the raw end, unfortunately.

And no, bands DON'T get a lot from album sales. But it's important to the record label, and since Muse apparently keeps going that route, it's still going to be important.

Being #1 in the US for one week and dropping off the Top 200 completely in the subsequent few weeks isn't entirely positive, either.

My thoughts were along the line of Warner being entitled to the money from the album "sale" through the ticket purchase, and somewhere along the line, extra cash was probably slapped on to accommodate that.