I don't get it, I watched the timer go to 0 and was on there as soon as it went live...and no tickets. For Manchester this is, how could they have sold out so fast?!?

Probs some kind of glitch, Ticketmaster's a pretty buggy website.

I love the fact we were probably two of the biggest moaners on price and we're going anyway. :chuckle:

I've not really got owt else to spend the money on so I thought fuck it. If the setlists are wank though, my moaning will go into overdrive.

How did you get tickets for both gigs? It always removed the Munich ones as soon as I switched to the Cologne gig, so I could order only one.

First I ordered over Ticketmaster.at, then I switched to Ticketmaster.de. No idea how it would work for two German gigs.

I had issues getting it to load in Chrome for Windows, but IE worked fine. Don't know if that was perhaps an issue for some?

I got 4x tickets for London 12th

Same here... had both running, IE worked perfectly. Chrome kept loading after 10.00!!

I've not really got owt else to spend the money on so I thought fuck it. If the setlists are wank though, my moaning will go into overdrive.

Fair enough. And yeah, if I spy Europe's sets and think they're not worth it, then I'll be prepared to sell my ticket.

But I wanted to go, I also accept I'm paying more for a big theatrical West End show-like production and wanna see how it comes off... although tbf my ticket to see a West End show in 2013 (The Book of Mormon - I highly recommend it) was less than £50 and I got a great view of the band under the stage.

The 02 presale started at 9am like all the others. They've already sold out.

I've just logged in to O2 Priority to check and it says tickets are on sale at 10am for Manchester. There is a "waiting room" for the London dates but it's still saying 10am for those too.

I never need an excuse to hate on viagogo users. GA tickets already on re-sale there, with the cheapest at £145 a ticket. Bastards.

Is there a report function on that page? If you do it now, it's absolutely obvious they flunked them in the fan presale so viagogo might be able to do something against it, at least this once?

Is there a report function on that page? If you do it now, it's absolutely obvious they flunked them in the fan presale so viagogo might be able to do something against it, at least this once?

I don't see anything on the event listing. Just pages and pages of tickets.

I mean, look at this - 4 tickets for GA at £134-per-ticket, plus an £80 booking fee, and no report function. I know we've moaned about them being barely affordable anyway, but that takes the piss.

I don't see anything on the event listing. Just pages and pages of tickets.

I mean, look at this - 4 tickets for GA at £134-per-ticket, plus an £80 booking fee, and no report function. I know we've moaned about them being barely affordable anyway, but that takes the piss.

There must be a customer service contact form or email address for viagogo though, surely? If you write there, with the link of the tickets and maybe a screenshot and all the necessary info around it, they should at least reply, and depending on their policies (which I don't know at all) they might take the listing down. No idea, but that's the best option, at least to show it's not going to be that easy, for whoever is doing that.

Don't lost hope! After trying unsuccessfully for hours, I finally managed to get standing tickets for Glasgow! Just keep trying. Ticketmaster is a dirty liar and will tell you there are no tickets left when there actually are. I was having issues with checking out - Chrome kept giving me a blank grey page. If this is happening to you, try a different browser. Amazingly Internet Explorer is what worked for me. Good luck!