Check you have the right code! I was using wrong one to start with.

Seats still available for London but sadly not for me, price is too high.

Yes I found this too. Pondered why for two minutes then realised I was using the first code on the Members page which is only for the French shows!

I wanted standing on the Monday but happy enough with standing on the Tuesday!

People who managed to get Glasgow tickets - did you get them through the Ticketmaster link or the link from the Muse news post? I was daft and was refreshing the Ticketmaster link for the first 10 mins, and not once did tickets become available. Were they only available through the news post link, and are now all gone? :(

People who managed to get Glasgow tickets - did you get them through the Ticketmaster link or the link from the Muse news post? I was daft and was refreshing the Ticketmaster link for the first 10 mins, and not once did tickets become available. Were they only available through the news post link, and are now all gone? :(

Yes, and maybe.

You MUST go through the Muse ticketmaster link, not simply go to ticketmaster.co.uk.

When I got to 0 nothing appeared, so I clicked refresh. Initially was aiming for cheap seats but found they were very high up, so decided to try standing. But after that, I struggled to click buy when I got to billing because I'm indecisive as shit and even flipped a coin to make my decision. :chuckle:

But the upshot is that I'm going to the second night in London. Least I've got enough to afford it. Still, suppose if I get cold feet I can sell closer to the day.

Regarding the prices, this is a big step up from what we've seen in the past - they have always been pretty good value on previous tours, and have said so too, so a bit of a shame to see such a hike. Radiohead were £70-75 for standing at the O2 in 2012 whereas Muse were still in the £50-55 bracket the same year (can't remember exactly how much they cost) which made me think "yeah, you are normally quite good value".

They are throwing in a free copy of the album which is hopefully a sweetener to some, this gesture would have made more sense if the tour was on sale before the album was released though!!