Matt has just announced on the Chris Evans Breakfast Show that tickets for next year's European tour will be on general sale from Friday September 18 and to fans from Wednesday September 16!:D

Of course. Sorry - had a special moment!

Do we presume it will BEGIN in April 2016, and continue for a few months? I can't make anything before around May 10th :(

There's an Irish radio station running a competition for tickets in Dublin on the 5th April...

I'm so f*ckin psyched!

Dates + venues:

5 April | Dublin, Ireland | 3Arena Dublin

8 April | Manchester, England | Manchester Arena

11 April | London, England | The O2

12 April | London, England | The O2

17 April | Glasgow, Scotland | SSE Hydro

2 May | Lisbon, Portugal | MEO Arena

5 May | Madrid, Spain | Barclaycard Center

14 May | Milan, Italy | Mediolarum Forum

15 May | Milan, Italy | Mediolarum Forum

4 June | Prague, Czech Republic | O2 Arena

They've restricted the presale lock in to a couple of days ago...yay less touts!

Also: Fans in Germany, Netherlands, France, Switzerland, Austria, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Canada and the United States of America…stay tuned.

Nah, there are so many gaps in between.

Yeah i'd imagine they'd add in French dates between UK and Spain/Portugal and go to Germany at some point.

Got my Psycho tickets for Manchester through the presale so hoping for goodness from this. Although I can't afford it at the moment so I'd have to ask my parents very kindly. :stunned:

Can anyone remember normally how many tickets members can buy? Is it 2 or 4? :-)

I think it was 2 for the Psycho Tour? Bit of a stretch for my memory though, and that's the only pre-sale I've done.

Surprised at how few dates there are in the UK, was expecting one in Birmingham/Cardiff, bit of a trek for us down here in the south west!

It took 12 minutes for this post to be made. Is this a record?

Is anyone having problems signing into the main site? It lets me sign into the forum page but says 'sorry can't be logged in at this time' when I sign into the members bit. The same happened with the pre sale for the earlier UK gigs. Been a member for years now. Just changed my password too but still nothing.

Any help? Thank you 😊

Something affiliated with Belfast is claiming there'll be a date at the SSE Arena there on April 6th. Nothing official looking yet though.

Anyway, I'd rather be going to Birmingham than the sodding O2, but I'm always excited for these so bring it on.

Tickets are very expensive - £71.

Fucking hell, I was expecting them to be more expensive than usual after the Psycho Tour prices but fuck me.

Is anyone having problems signing into the main site? It lets me sign into the forum page but says 'sorry can't be logged in at this time' when I sign into the members bit. The same happened with the pre sale for the earlier UK gigs. Been a member for years now. Just changed my password too but still nothing.

Any help? Thank you 😊

I just signed in no problem. Be glad this is happening now, you have lots of time to sort it! This happened to me on the Psycho pre sale. It was a nightmare! Couldn't remember the right password in time.

Weren't the arena tickets substantially more expensive in the UK last tour? Is this a repeat or are they just universally more expensive?