If you could redo a song, how would you do it?

HystericHandler

I'd have kept the old riff for Crying Shame, the riff that the bass plays in the studio version. The surf guitar riff is vastly inferior to the heavy riff used in the 2004/05 version

Everything about the live version is better. The instrumentals, the vocals, the key.

It could have been really good.

Survival- it really, really doesn't need the choir. Underneath it is an absolute beast. But with the choir it is an over the top mess.

Mercy- Matt needs to write a better chorus. That and the way he sings "show me Mercy plz" and "puppeteer", it sounds weird.

Pyscho- shorter

Defector- shorter

Resistance- SHORTER!

The Globalist- The second part needs to be longer and the third part needs to be shorter. Or just something that isn't Elgar- it could be on guitar or something and then we might actually be able to see it live.

I honestly don't mind the long bridge on The Handler (it's awesome as it is). I think I actually prefer the shorter version of Assassin since it is so energetic, although I do like the solo.

I agree, Resistance should be shorter and The Globalist coulb be really improved.

The Handler : First, I thought the solo was too long, but now I hear more the bass and I see the progression of the solo. However, I guess an another bass line (more complicated) should be there during the solo.

Revolt : Matt said that Revolt was due to be played only on piano, I hope we would have a piano version of Revolt, I think it can't be worse than today.

New Born : I agree the solo would be like the live solo today.

Bliss : With the last falsetto it would be perfect, but I almost prefer having this falsetto only in live, it seems to be unique.

Knight of Cydonia : In the live version in Teinmough, we can hear a differentsolo at the end, I would like it to be on the album version (I don't listen to the album version anymore).

USoE : The part with Chopin is great, but I don't like the noise due to the plane and the children at the end.

I Belong to you : The part in French is awful, especially when you are French!

Follow me : I hate the first seconds, when Matt sings with deep tone.

Panic Station: Please Matt, to sing "1,2,3,4,5" is really childish, it sounds like 1D.

Save me : more punch please

Mercy : It should have a guitar solo or a piano break (like Butterflies) before the bass solo.

Liquid State: make the guitar sound properly heavy, squeeze in a bridge of some sort, done.

The Handler: double bass drumming during the solo part. how could they not think of that? would sound absolutely epic.

citizen erased, SD: FASTER.

supremacy: make the guitar not sound like somone scratching a sheet of paper.