Guitar Center (August 2015) interview & sweepstakes

fuesch

A friend from the US was so nice and informed me that the August edition of At Guitar Center has Muse on the cover.

AtGuitarCenter-Aug2015cover.png

I asked her for photos of the interview, but her brother had already thrown the magazine away. I did find the interview online, though. Where I also found the sweepstakes for a VIP trip to a Muse gig.

ETA: D'oh, only just noticed the links to the other interview parts. In case you didn't:

http://interviews.guitarcenter.com/muse-tech/

http://interviews.guitarcenter.com/muse-drums/

Edited by fuesch

“I don’t know what it is about music but it’s almost like you become absorbed in something. It kind of temporarily removes you from the human race and you just forget all your problems … it’s the only thing for me that can, like, fully absorb my tension and take me away from everything else. And I think there have been various instances in my life where music’s kind of saved me a lot. It’s really almost saved me from myself.”

OH feels.

“I don’t know what it is about music but it’s almost like you become absorbed in something. It kind of temporarily removes you from the human race and you just forget all your problems … it’s the only thing for me that can, like, fully absorb my tension and take me away from everything else. And I think there have been various instances in my life where music’s kind of saved me a lot. It’s really almost saved me from myself.”

OH feels.

Wonderful quote.

OH feels.

This SO much!

Really nice interview, a great read