The official The Resistance love-thread! :)

I love US to bits but I've always thought that part sounds atrocious tbh. Takes the Queen aping to a silly level and sounds really out of place. Not 100% sure why it wasn't in the final cut but I'm really glad it's not.

Probably because they thought it was to Queen-y. Which really makes you question why USoE made it then

I've had The Resistance playing in my car for the past week just because i feel like i've never really given it much love/ in depth attention, I love tracks 1-4 but after that i kind of dont wanna listen to the album, and find myself turning it off or just skip to Exogenesis 3 lol...MK Ultras cool and all but i dont see myself going as nuts for it as i see some people on here doing, not sure if im the only one lol

Are there any good quality downloads of Who Knows Who anywhere?

I was going to reply with a link to the Muse store or a link to the Uprising iTunes single, but genuinely can't find it.

I think people are generally of the opinion since it was originally released for free that it's not too bad just to download it from wherever

maybe

Although I doubt we would be able to link you to any free download because it was officially released on vinyl.

tl;dr I don't know