Your favorite romantic song by Muse?

hairolfitri

Falling Away With You, Endlessly and Unintended are up there. Aftermath and Uno aren't far behind.

Resistance, IBTY and NSC are all atrocious.

Aftermath - not far off being up there. IBTY - atrocious.

What is the world coming to?

Shine Acoustic all the way, followed closely by Unintended. :happy:

Really not getting how people are seeing Shine as a romantic song. I mean, yeah, it sounds nice but:

"Remember when we used to shine

And had no fear or sense of time

But it creeps up on you"

"You can't cry now there's nothing to feel"

"I was the one, now I'm gone

Take me back again"

bruh

Aftermath - not far off being up there. IBTY - atrocious.

What is the world coming to?

IBTY is atrocious.

Unfortunately, so is Aftermath after the first two minutes. "Bound together, now and forever." sounds like something you'd read on a wedding invitation. The last minute or so goes from schmaltzy to breaking the needle off the cheese-meter. Those first two minutes are pretty good though.

I have to say Unintended, the chorus is just what I feel at the moment, it really hits me. Also Falling Away with You; and although the lyrics are more abstract and of a heartbreak song than a romantic one, my super beloved Hyper Chondriac Music. What I'd do without that song :supersad:

I have to say Unintended, the chorus is just what I feel at the moment, it really hits me. Also Falling Away with You; and although the lyrics are more abstract and of a heartbreak song than a romantic one, my super beloved Hyper Chondriac Music. What I'd do without that song :supersad:

Hyper Chondriac Music is the most emotional song they've ever done, it gives me chills every time I listen to it. That solo :awesome:

Yes! It's just perfect, I wish they'd played it live:(

Next time we get an opportunity to effectively request songs like on the Psycho Tour, I say we get HCM played. Fuck the standard requests like CE, Dead Star, Micro Cuts and even Fury, they've been played plenty over the years.

Next time we get an opportunity to effectively request songs like on the Psycho Tour, I say we get HCM played. Fuck the standard requests like CE, Dead Star, Micro Cuts and even Fury, they've been played plenty over the years.

Yeah, I haven't seen live any of those songs, but there's at least bootlegs and even proshots on the Internet. I want to have something like that for HCM (but actually seeing it would be awesome)

HCM closing a main set? I'm all for it.

This. So. Much.

They should do an acoustic section with HCM, COD, SP etc imo

I'd love to see more acoustic from Muse. A special gig all acoustic would be incredibly awesome... One can dream:rolleyes: