Rank Every Muse Song

PwoperMuser723

Then there's Fillip, Screenager, Spiral Static and In Your World by the bottom.

Some people want to watch this planet burn

:LOL:

The thing that gets me is that Guiding Light is ranked above Assassin, Dead Star and Hyper Chondria Music. At least the top 10 is reasonable.

There's really no need to post top10s here when there's already a thread for that.

Here's my top 11 then :p:rolleyes:

1) Supermassive Black Hole

2) Dead Star

3) Assassin

4) The Handler

5) Hysteria

6) Stockholm Syndrome

7) New Born

8) Animals

9) Reapers

10) Dead Inside

11) Exogenisis: Part 3: Redemption

:LOL:

The thing that gets me is that Guiding Light is ranked above Assassin, Dead Star and Hyper Chondria Music. At least the top 10 is reasonable.

Yeah I'd probably rank Assassin just higher now that I think about it but alas I do have a major love for both Guiding Light and Revolt. I just think there awesome sounding albeit very cheesy. And I should rank Big Freeze and Liquid state lower. Thats the problem though :LOL: I feel like it changes all the time! Oh well I tried.

I dare anyone this side of Mozart in modern music to play that on the piano. Freaking gorgeous! But to each his/her own:logic:

Not that difficulty + complexity = quality though (I don't even think it looks that hard tbh). Personally, I think Cross-Pollination is atrocious.

Please change your name to Anti-Exogenesisman :LOL:

As much as I'd be proud of such a title, having 'Exogenesis' in my name would be :vomit:

every time he slags it off, I feel like a knife is plunging into my heart

I know

The feels :supersad:

It's a tough job, but someone's gotta do it.

I'm talking about lead singers in major rock bands. No one tops Matt as a pianist in that category.

Freddie Mercury. Don't believe me? Listen to "The March Of The Black Queen," "The Fairy Feller's Master Stroke," "Seven Seas Of Rhye," "Love Of My Life," "Death On Two Legs (Dedicated To...)," "Seaside Rendezvous," "Lazing On A Sunday Afternoon," "My Melancholy Blues," "You Take My Breath Away," "You And I," "The Millionaire Waltz," "Teo Torriate (Let Us Cling Together)," "Nevermore," "Bohemian Rhapsody" [obviously], "Get Down, Make Love," "We Are The Champions," "Don't Stop Me Now," "It's A Hard Life," and the rest of Queen's discography while you're at it. Freddie is quite possibly the most underrated rock pianist of all time.

And if you throw rock ACTS into the mix, as in including bands and solo artists, I'll also mention Billy Joel and Elton John, the essentials.

All three of these dudes blow Matt out of the water even on Matt's best days. Not to say Matt isn't a better pianist than most rock singers, but even if he were as good as Freddie, Billy, and Elton, he's not yet proved it.

EDIT: I think I'd even argue Matt's a better guitarist and a better singer than he is a pianist (not that that matters, but it's just a related opinion). He certainly seems to care more about singing and playing guitar than playing piano.

Edited by Bohemian-Cygnus-RunningOut

Freddie Mercury. Don't believe me? Listen to "The March Of The Black Queen," "The Fairy Feller's Master Stroke," "Seven Seas Of Rhye," "Love Of My Life," "Death On Two Legs (Dedicated To...)," "Seaside Rendezvous," "Lazing On A Sunday Afternoon," "My Melancholy Blues," "You Take My Breath Away," "You And I," "The Millionaire Waltz," "Teo Torriate (Let Us Cling Together)," "Nevermore," "Bohemian Rhapsody" [obviously], "Get Down, Make Love," "We Are The Champions," "Don't Stop Me Now," "It's A Hard Life," and the rest of Queen's discography while you're at it. Freddie is quite possibly the most underrated rock pianist of all time.

And if you throw rock ACTS into the mix, as in including bands and solo artists, I'll also mention Billy Joel and Elton John, the essentials.

All three of these dudes blow Matt out of the water even on Matt's best days. Not to say Matt isn't a better pianist than most rock singers, but even if he were as good as Freddie, Billy, and Elton, he's not yet proved it.

EDIT: I think I'd even argue Matt's a better guitarist and a better singer than he is a pianist (not that that matters, but it's just a related opinion). He certainly seems to care more about singing and playing guitar than playing piano.

As a 24 year old muse fan allow me to be more specific, Matthew James Bellamy is the best pianist in a rock band that's currently still relevant and not a solo artist. I'd agree Freddie might be better and I would also agree that Eltons better but one of those blokes is dead and has been for a while and the other dude while still great is a solo artist. Never mind Billie Joel. So while its all a matter of opinion I stand by my original statement. And FYI I'm a Freddie and Elton fan too.