Muse Ringtones - What's in your phone?

Guest Arman

i've got starlight as a ringtone but i don't think i'm using it now (my phone's usually on vibrate). "hey you crazy kids" is used for texts :awesome:

on my old phone, i had tiro as a ringtone. i think. it's been a while. :LOL:

I had Hysteria as my ringtone for like 2 years :p

Now I have Bliss for text messages and CE when my family calls me :D (I have a different ringtone for each "category" of people I know :LOL:)

I'm waiting to see how long it takes for me to get sick of hearing the entire 1st verse of Bliss multiple times a day :LOL:

(The rest of my ringtones are Lady Gaga... Telephone, Bad Romance, and Speechless :happy:)

my ringtone changes daily.. KoC, bliss, plug in baby, futurism, etc. but my text tone has been

HEY YOU CRAZY KIDS and it scares me every single time i get a text. :D

:chuckle::chuckle:

I use to have New born, but I had to change it to regular Nokia tune because I never heard it :facepalm::$

my ringtone changes daily.. KoC, bliss, plug in baby, futurism, etc. but my text tone has been

HEY YOU CRAZY KIDS and it scares me every single time i get a text. :D

Same here! :awesome: Infact, the other day I forgot to put my phone on silent, so I just had to get a text in class... it did not go down too well with "HEY YOU CRAZY KIDSSSS" going off in an english exam.

For my ringtone, I've had MK Ultra for a while now. But I use to have PiB, Bliss, Hysteria solo and Citizen Erased.

Muse songs on my phone:

• take a bow

• starlight

• supermassive blackhole

• assassin

• city of delusion

• exo-politics

• hoodoo

• hysteria

• invincible

• knights of cydonia

• map of the problematique

• soldier's poem

• time is running out

my ringtone:

• supermassive blackhole

my text alert:

• silence...... I kill you!!

My ringtone's Sit The Fuck Down!

I'd LOVE to have that when I get a text! how did you get it?

I have Unnatural Selection when I get a text, How can I get Plug in Baby? It's not available in my downloads on my phone (I'm through Bell in Canada)

Same here! :awesome: Infact, the other day I forgot to put my phone on silent, so I just had to get a text in class... it did not go down too well with "HEY YOU CRAZY KIDSSSS" going off in an english exam.

For my ringtone, I've had MK Ultra for a while now. But I use to have PiB, Bliss, Hysteria solo and Citizen Erased.

Haha! same thing happened to me at work this morning.. I was sitting in a serious meeting, and the room was nearly silent when HEY YOU CRAZY KIDS comes ringing out.. I'm all like wha? who is that? I couldn't help but laugh with everyone else. love that tone- gets me a lot of attention

Archived