What's happened to 'Muselive'?

aleximo

Have you tried using their forum...?

recently? yeh, theres not many posts and many with no comments... compared to before when I was a regular and it was heaving... I'm i not repeating myself here? :L When i say compared to before, I mean up until 2008/2009 ish

Not everyone is that overdramatic about Muse's "decline"...

Simply not as many people use forums anymore, as they're pretty outdated of a medium, and then when they moved to a forum that not only has a terrible layout, but at least initially (I've not been back) took - literally - 5-6 minutes to load one page or post, it was over.

Not everyone is that overdramatic about Muse's "decline"...

Simply not as many people use forums anymore, as they're pretty outdated of a medium, and then when they moved to a forum that not only has a terrible layout, but at least initially (I've not been back) took - literally - 5-6 minutes to load one page or post, it was over.

Everyone I knew on Muselive is.

Muselive was pretty much dead before the complete site change anyway unfortunately. The vast majority of the regulars had left due to having a lack of interest in the band anymore. Quite sad really, I used to love talking to everyone on that. Oh well I still talk to a few people now and then from there on Facebook

• 6 months later...

I kind of had a moment the other day after seeing muse in concert. I've been to many muse concerts in my 20's while I was in college, having fun, spur of the moment road trips to see them in the next state over , spent hours on the boards.. Then life happened.. I graduated, got married, moved, mortgage and general responsibilities took over . The resistance came out, then 2nd law, which I hardly listened to, but still caught them when they had a show nearby. It wasn't till this recent Drones concert that I had that same feeling of infatuation of Muse that I had in my younger years. I don't know what it was, but I got a little emotional. I came back to the boards and I noticed that some of the people who were regulars , had stopped posting years ago as well. It kinda made me sad.. Maybe life got in the way as well.Muse will always be a part of my life , just not as much as they used to be.

It died when Muse stopped being rock for clever people.

Aw :( in your opinion when did that happen? I agree their stuff has really changed, but I happen to still enjoy the new stuff they're putting out and even more so when it's played live... It just fits their style .I'm just curious because what seemed to pull me away was situational, rather than their new albums.

I kind of had a moment the other day after seeing muse in concert. I've been to many muse concerts in my 20's while I was in college, having fun, spur of the moment road trips to see them in the next state over , spent hours on the boards.. Then life happened.. I graduated, got married, moved, mortgage and general responsibilities took over . The resistance came out, then 2nd law, which I hardly listened to, but still caught them when they had a show nearby. It wasn't till this recent Drones concert that I had that same feeling of infatuation of Muse that I had in my younger years. I don't know what it was, but I got a little emotional. I came back to the boards and I noticed that some of the people who were regulars , had stopped posting years ago as well. It kinda made me sad.. Maybe life got in the way as well.Muse will always be a part of my life , just not as much as they used to be.

Pretty much same happened to me, I just kind of drifted away because life got in the way. I don't follow Muse's every move as obsessively as I used to and I'm not going to see them on the following tour but I still consider myself a fan. And I still think Matt Bellamy is a musical genius of some sort even though I don't like some of his songs on Drones or previous albums.