KirkBot

Rock Werchter Live Stream

I hope someone gets the chance to download it because I really need this show on my laptop :rolleyes:

I'm totally fine with PIB and TIRO but KoC? nah thanks

I wouldn't worry, Sarah! Someone will have it up in a few hours or by tomorrow, I'm sure of it!

I hope someone gets the chance to download it because I really need this show on my laptop :rolleyes:

You want the whole thing or just audio? I got the latter.

I hope someone gets the chance to download it because I really need this show on my laptop

It'll be in musebootlegs in hours. It was recorded by Skynet no less, in what is probably a rehearsal to record properly the end of the world.

It'll be in musebootlegs in hours. It was recorded by Skynet no less, in what is probably a rehearsal to record properly the end of the world.

HEHE! T5 is out this week too :p

I found a video of just Psycho so I can watch that and then switch over to the (almost full concert. :D

Hi. I worked on Rock Werchter Festival. I received some interesting things that might make someone happy. I'm selling the the original playlist used by Muse at Rock Werchter 2015. Also included are three wristbands: one of them worn by a bandmember, and two unused ones (also meant for Muse). If you would like these, feel free to bid here: http://www.2dehands.be/verzamelen/overige-verzamelstukken/beroemde-personen/playlist-gebruikt-door-muse-op-244098909.html

IMG_20150701_031023.thumb.jpg.f5391ec6df2284d9a6e4227032296b76.jpg

Muse.thumb.jpg.6fa5e71719ba8037d4c064502d54c0c5.jpg