Rock Werchter Live Stream

KirkBot

All the stops out cause they're live on stream, it's a more full on rock festival "Rock Werchter"?? If this is anything like the set list I'd get at Rome next month, I'll be on a plane in a flash! Or it that more likely to be the hits....THIS is crazy tonight! Muse need to be this good every night! It's a no brainer!

really really hoping that someone is taping the stream, I cant get the fucking thing to work, tried the app, tried firing up shitty IE and downloading the stupid silverlight thing and still cant get the thing to work...... grr.....

My stream is way too blurry to make anything out.

Mine is blurry do dude, but sound is pretty great! Hoping for others recording it's been better video wise! I think once it's done, it will be available for replay, as others have been? So hopefully will be better video then!

S.S now! Definitely rocking it up tonight!

I think I'm the only muse fan who dislike KoC

Don't dislike, but it could make way for other songs now. Feel a bit the same about PIB and TIRO. And by the sound of things Dom has gone back to the 2010 single kick drum rather than the galloping beat, which loses this a bit of energy too. Being picky now, I know!

I hope someone gets the chance to download it because I really need this show on my laptop :rolleyes:

Don't dislike, but it could make way for other songs now. Feel a bit the same about PIB and TIRO. And by the sound of things Dom has gone back to the 2010 single kick drum rather than the galloping beat, which loses this a bit of energy too. Being picky now, I know!

I'm totally fine with PIB and TIRO but KoC? nah thanks