Oh I see. But isn't it possible that all the performers did one big dress rehearsal together and your source was mistakened and thought Muse and Michael were specifically playing a song together?

No no, my source actually saw George and Muse going out of the same room in the AIR studios after rehearsing a song sounding like New Order (for the 5 seconds she was actually able to hear anything)

No no, my source actually saw George and Muse going out of the same room in the AIR studios after rehearsing a song sounding like New Order (for the 5 seconds she was actually able to hear anything)

Possible they were just having a bit of fun. Did anyone notice that George looks a lot like Bono now?

Edit: Also, this is the dumbest thing I have ever read http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/olympics/news/9472327/Olympic-Closing-Ceremony-George-Michael-accused-of-promoting-new-single.html

Reading this thread I just remembered when I said that I had no doubt that if Matt sang some odd notes during a performance fans would be complaining about it , and some users jumped on my back saying how wrong I was because the fans didn't care about him not being perfect... well, there you go.
:LOL: What's new, eh?

I must say after reading countless forums and articles about muse's closing ceremony performance. This forum has been by far the most negative. Every other one has said how muse rocked the house, the radio station i listen too (In Florida, US) was saying how it was the best performance of the night. And i come to muse.mu (where i spend entirely to much time) cuz i feel like a share stuff in common with the members and its all... It sounded bad....Matt was too nervous... He couldnt mime the guitar. COME ON he isnt good at miming the guitar because he plays live like a bad@$$:logic: Everyone needs to just be proud of what these guys have accomplished. I'm just exited MUSE IS BACK:logic
:awesome:

what do you mean? clothes wise? And this isn't T2L tour remember

Just general style-wise, and I know but it's a new album era and they usually change with each era. Like I said though, this gig might not be anything to go by and they still have time to change.

Just general style-wise, and I know but it's a new album era and they usually change with each era. Like I said though, this gig might not be anything to go by and they still have time to change.

I'm still not sure what you mean, they got a choir and Chris bass was a little different? Same old drum kit I guess but I'm sure they didn't want to give any of their 'new style' away and are waiting for the tour :happy:

Well look at Teignmouth compared to some of the mid 2010 shows.

Archived