How did you discover Muse?

HyperNova99

Oh, and Dracula Mountain. Don't forget about it, too.

I’d count that as just another riff/jam tbh. They’ve never played the whole song tmk.

But yeah, they’ve done tons of covers. Adagio For Strings (Interlude), Back In Black, Can’t Take My Eyes Off You, Feeling Good, HOTRS, Lies, Lithium, Man Of Mystery, Mon Cœur S'ouvre à Ta Voix, MWAH, NKOK, Nocutre Op. 9 No. 2 (Collateral Damage), Please Please Please, Popcorn, Prague, Sign O’ The Times, Tourette’s, Where The Streets... Not to mention the bits from The Globalist that are pretty much covers.

I’d count that as just another riff/jam tbh. They’ve never played the whole song tmk.

But yeah, they’ve done tons of covers. Adagio For Strings (Interlude), Back In Black, Can’t Take My Eyes Off You, Feeling Good, HOTRS, Lies, Lithium, Man Of Mystery, Mon Cœur S'ouvre à Ta Voix, MWAH, NKOK, Nocutre Op. 9 No. 2 (Collateral Damage), Please Please Please, Popcorn, Prague, Sign O’ The Times, Tourette’s, Where The Streets... Not to mention the bits from The Globalist that are pretty much covers.

you and all the posts above have me doubt myself too, I read it somewhere someone wrote like that, but not the band talks themself. Thank you all for the correction :$