Introducing Muse on Sky Arts

maturefan

The first bit is billed as "Discovering: Muse", which apparently is, "Music experts trace the rise of British rock superstars Muse from their early days in Devon to their multiple number one albums and electrifying sell-out gigs".

I think its a new series on Sky Arts. But might be worth a looksie.

Apologies for the mistake. You are right in saying that it is 'Discovering Muse.' It's not a new programme as my daughter is a Radiohead fan and they have shown a programme about them. I've no idea when the series started.

Edited by maturefan

Apologies for the mistake. You are right in saying that it is 'Introducing Muse.' It's not a new programme as my daughter is a Radiohead fan and they have shown a programme about them. I've no idea when the series started.

It said this is in season two, and I saw a clip for a previous edition that chronicled the career of Blur.

Still, could be worth a looksie.

Can someone put it on YouTube?

I don't know how.:(

Having watched it I can say that it is a good introduction for people who know nothing about Muse but there was nothing fans didn't already know. It also seems to have been made a couple of years ago as there was no mention of anything after T2L.

Edited by maturefan