• Survival
    • Animals
    • Psycho
    • Dead Inside
    • Reapers
    • The Handler
    • Defector
    • Revolt

I don't understand why you don't understand why every one loves Showbiz so much.

Yeah you tell 'em. Damned contrarian cockroaches ;)

I'm not sure about favourite solo... I would have to go through all the options on the list to decide, I'm not very good at remembering guitar solos (especially short ones)

I think Reapers is technically the best he's done, but the ones in Sunburn, Showbiz, Darkshines, Overture and the like add more to the song imo. They add to the climaxes and are more effective I'd say.

Also I love the US solo, or rather the whole breakdown.

• 2 weeks later...
i'm not embarrassed, it's a great solo and by far his most difficult.

Muse don't really have any particularly hard guitar solos but Madness is probably one of the easier ones tbh. I'd say Reapers, The Handler, Invincible, Animals, The Groove, Survival, Dark Shines, Stockholm Syndrome and even Guiding Light are all harder.

Muse don't really have any particularly hard guitar solos but Madness is probably one of the easier ones tbh. I'd say Reapers, The Handler, Invincible, Animals, The Groove, Survival, Dark Shines, Stockholm Syndrome and even Guiding Light are all harder.

Nah I don't know if you actually ever played a real guitar but SS and GL are trivial to play. Dark Shines while being insanely awesome is also kinda easy (ok, a bit more complicated around 3:35)

With the rest I agree, especially the ones with tapping (oh at least I kinda suck at it^^). And also I agree, that Muse guitar parts are generally fairly easy to play. Now play it and sing in the way Matt does at the same time tho :D

stockholm syndrome's solo is maddeningly easy.. not sure about that one. madness has that second part which is very difficult for me to do. however, animals is one that i'd say is harder.