What lyrics can relate to you?

DannyPTP

Just something interesting I thought of :)

For me "Love, it will get you nowhere" since I can never seem to get a relationship. Oh well, that's how life goes.

So have you given up/realised its not for you after being heartbroken? Otherwise I don't see how it applies.

Personally I've always felt a strong connection with Revolt, because I myself struggle with writing decent lyrics sometimes.

"Don't waste your time or time will waste you" is a line that always seems relevant to me, because life isn't very long, and I find myself obsessing whether I'm just wasting it. I'm not quite 20 now, and it strikes me that if I make it to a hundred then I've lived a fifth of my life already and I've nothing to show for it. Also that life is precarious and I'd want something to leave behind of some worth before I go if I die tomorrow or some shit.

"Don't waste your time or time will waste you" is a line that always seems relevant to me, because life isn't very long, and I find myself obsessing whether I'm just wasting it. I'm not quite 20 now, and it strikes me that if I make it to a hundred then I've lived a fifth of my life already and I've nothing to show for it. Also that life is precarious and I'd want something to leave behind of some worth before I go if I die tomorrow or some shit.

tbf there's not many people who do. While you may have already lived a significant proportion of your entire life, you've only lived a fraction (all being well) of your adult life - that's when you make your mark on the world.

Feeling a bit of a Butterflies & Hurricanes tie-in with that sentence :LOL:

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Once I hoped

To seek the new and unknown

This planet's overrun

There's nothing left for you or for me

Don't give in, we can

Walk through the fields

And feeling nature's glow

But all the land is owned

There's none left for you or for me

Free me

Free me from this world

I don't belong here

It was a mistake imprisoning my soul

Can you free me

Free me from this world

Watching/listening/reading any political discussion over the past few years, MK Ultra just plays in my head;

How much deception can you take?

How many lies will you create?

How much longer until you break?

Your mind's about to fall

People are so adamant that there's only this one reliable source of information, all people are either good or bad and others opinions are just results of brainwash. No doubt some of my views have been manipulated, but I still try to be doubtful and/or find alternative sources about almost everything that I find important and is said in public.