What lyrics can relate to you?

DannyPTP

Just something interesting I thought of :)

For me "Love, it will get you nowhere" since I can never seem to get a relationship. Oh well, that's how life goes.

Another is "Together we're invincible" as I've had a lot of struggles but got through them okay :)

Would love to hear your thoughts.

Just something interesting I thought of :)

For me "Love, it will get you nowhere" since I can never seem to get a relationship. Oh well, that's how life goes.

Another is "Together we're invincible" as I've had a lot of struggles but got through them okay :)

Would love to hear your thoughts.

Yes "Love it will get you nowhere"

Toats true

Here I'll post something serious haha

I'm probably taking it out of context but Invincible. I'm gay and I've always though "during the struggle" lyrics mean a lot to me because I've definitely had people look down on me about it. All the lyrics about a relationship surviving through adversity really connect with me.

Most of the Absolution lyrics mean a lot to me too namely Blackout. I really connect to that song because I thought it was about accepting that there probably is no god and that we have to think about humanity instead of looking toward some "afterlife" that as far as human knowledge can extend, does not exist.

I thought most of Absolution was about accepting what you can't change and understanding that we only have this one life to do good. I guess what I mean to say is the lyrics are very much in line with my own personal philosophy.

Here I'll post something serious hahaI'm probably taking it out of context but Invincible. I'm gay and I've always though "during the struggle" lyrics mean a lot to me because I've definitely had people look down on me about it. All the lyrics about a relationship surviving through adversity really connect with me.

Most of the Absolution lyrics mean a lot to me too namely Blackout. I really connect to that song because I thought it was about accepting that there probably is no god and that we have to think about humanity instead of looking toward some "afterlife" that as far as human knowledge can extend, does not exist.

I thought most of Absolution was about accepting what you can't change and understanding that we only have this one life to do good. I guess what I mean to say is the lyrics are very much in line with my own personal philosophy.

Who said we weren't being serious? Eh?

"And I've had recurring nightmares

I was loved for who I am

And missed the opportunity

To be a better man."

Always had a strong connection to these lyrics. Always something I can keep improving on with myself and what not! And also I connect well with:

"And we'll pray that there's no God

To punish us and make a fuss."

I mostly know I stand as a agonistic atheist now, but in the past definitely this lyric was wambamo!

At the moment, The Handler...

I won't let you control my feelings anymore

And I will no longer do as I am told

And I am no longer afraid to walk alone

Let me go

Let me be

I'm escaping from your grip

You will never own me again

• 2 months later...