Muse at Le Grand Journal, on Canal +

Butterflyfan

Wow, for the first time, found myself loving the French! Singing the "Psycho" riff as they came on stage and wouldn't stop!! Funny having Stan Wawrinka there too! Is there anyway we can get subtitles though, as they talk over Matt the whole time...Any french speakers?

If I remember well, the presenter says there are two thirds of Muse because there are only Matt and Dom here on stage. Stan Wawrinka says that is a big fan of them and he saw them live once a few years ago, in Geneve. Then the presenter asks the band if they know the tennis player, tells them that he recently won the Rolland Garros tournament and then if they can play tennis. Matt says he can easily beat Wawrinka :D but in fact they aren't very good at tennis except Chris, because he is very tall and he can smash the ball. :D

After they show a report about the band with their most famous songs...

Wow, for the first time, found myself loving the French! Singing the "Psycho" riff as they came on stage and wouldn't stop!! Funny having Stan Wawrinka there too! Is there anyway we can get subtitles though, as they talk over Matt the whole time...Any french speakers?

they still can't clap on time.

Seriously what has happened to Matt's voice? He sounds so muffled and strained. The mix probably plays a part of it, but seeing his voice hasn't improved since the tour started, I'm starting to get a bit worried.

Edited by Ryoma-kun

• 4 weeks later...
OMG Matt's vocal performance is blowing people away. He actually hit all the notes with chest voice without stepping back/out of breathe!!!!

Seriously what has happened to Matt's voice? He sounds so muffled and strained. The mix probably plays a part of it, but seeing his voice hasn't improved since the tour started, I'm starting to get a bit worried.

What now? :LOL:

I'm going to watch all of it later. :)