Makoyana

Hi guys!

I basically draw doodles sometimes, and now I felt like sharing here my newest piece of art which is all about the Drones album.

Nothing particular, just my impressions of each song which I tried to reflect in pictures.

I tended to insert there lyrics which contain the titles of songs (which I wrote in white letters), but it couldn’t work for Aftermath and The Globalist because their titles aren’t mentioned in lyrics. So I simply put there the lines which impressed me the most... :)

Hope you enjoy it, it's really something I do feel good about. (I rarerly feel this inspired).

Dead Inside

JV63ZXwf48Y.jpg

Psycho

NJz65JyPrJU.jpg

Mercy

boICEqosrVk.jpg

Reapers

iA1YhXsFf58.jpg

The Handler

RStI5jkX4Ik.jpg

Defector

WGxb0Nz-JDY.jpg

Revolt

xOmul7LpMCw.jpg

Aftermath

aMXeU92mayI.jpg

The Globalist

62TB7Jp-jDs.jpg

Drones

uvyWVbWRaZc.jpg

• Like 2

Better than the actual artwork, Muse, hire this person!

THAT WOULD BE TOO AWESOME

Still thanks!! T_T

These are absolutely brilliant! Would you ever consider doing the other Muse albums too? It would make quite a collection :)

I'm afraid this would take long :D probably in some distant or not so distant future I'll make something like this, but it is not a promise X)

Thank you! ;w;

• 5 weeks later...

Sorry, I haven't been around. My bad D:

Thank you all for your comments! I'm really pleased <3

By the way, I've made another illustrations set, this time about BH&R (those who asked me to make more album sets - here you go, so stay tuned :D). But I don't know whether to upload them in this topic or create a separate one... any ideas?

By the way, I've made another illustrations set, this time about BH&R (those who asked me to make more album sets - here you go, so stay tuned :D). But I don't know whether to upload them in this topic or create a separate one... any ideas?

Might as well post them in here and keep all your stuff in one place and avoid clogging up the section (not that much really gets posted in this section though tbf). Excited to see what you've got for BH&R, it's the most visually stimulating for me :happy:

Might as well post them in here and keep all your stuff in one place and avoid clogging up the section (not that much really gets posted in this section though tbf). Excited to see what you've got for BH&R, it's the most visually stimulating for me :happy:

Okay, I guess I'll upload them here soon :3

So, my newest thing came up so far :D I still can't believe I made it, in some ways it was more difficult since the album is not conceptual like Drones and there was no story to tell throught the images... I hope I didn't screw it all up.

I remember some of you (and also some my Tumblr followers) requested making more album sets, so I decided to create one more about BH&R, since it is my most favourite Muse album. :)

Seriously, I’m very glad I did something about it because it is one of the most INSPIRING things I’ve ever heard. It often helps me not to give up when I’m sad. And also I'm secretly writing a fantasy/sci-fi book (which is currently my most precious baby) the huge part of which is loosely based on some songs from BH&R, such as some events, characters and locations. So, this album really means the world to me.

Also, if someone would like to share my works on Tumblr - please do not resubmit them, better reblog this post from my art blog. :) Same for Drones - I have a post with them too. I'm saying it now because there were people who saw my Drones work on this forum and reposted it on Tumblr without including any sources.

Well, my long story is over. Let's go with pictures!

Take a bow

(I know that it's not about bows for shooting arrows, I just wanted to include a pun here)

tumblr_inline_nrbmfqpMU91r4e5et_540.png

Starlight

tumblr_inline_nrbmg3I1Cu1r4e5et_540.png

Supermassive Black Hole

tumblr_inline_nrbmgpiJQY1r4e5et_540.png

Map of the Problematique

tumblr_inline_nrbmhj5Q0T1r4e5et_540.png

Soldier's Poem

tumblr_inline_nrbn4hoU851r4e5et_540.png

Invincible

tumblr_inline_nrbmgg8Oeg1r4e5et_540.png

Assassin

tumblr_inline_nrbmhxKqaU1r4e5et_540.png

Exo-Politics

tumblr_inline_nrbn3otY3r1r4e5et_540.png

City of Delusion

tumblr_inline_nrbn3tFrpz1r4e5et_540.png

Hoodoo

tumblr_inline_nrbn42w5EC1r4e5et_540.png

And my favourite one :D Knights of Cydonia

tumblr_inline_nrbn4aZgIr1r4e5et_540.png

Amazing!

Do you have it in higher resolution? These are indeed very good.

Edit: By the way, i'm using your City of Delusion as avatar in a chess forum, is that right? if you want me to take it down just say it.

Edited by Finn.

• 2 weeks later...