Automation

PHYXATION

Yeah I have, but I used a live track which seems to change BPM as a few people mentioned, so it's a bit difficult

That's interesting never really noticed. Lists I g to the handler to much. What you struggling with? Changing the tempo half way through a song?

• 3 weeks later...

I like the unsustainable cover. theres one problem i have with using some of these tracks for unsustainable though and im not sure if im doing something a tad wrong(apart from usuing the whammy 4) but the individual steps in the cc changes stand out a little, almost robotic where matts sounds smooth like the CC's actually go from 0-127 per shift instead of 0-7-14-24(example) if that makes any sense to you guys?

keep me updated on what you guys do with reapers would be interesting to see what people can do with this one.

I like the unsustainable cover. theres one problem i have with using some of these tracks for unsustainable though and im not sure if im doing something a tad wrong(apart from usuing the whammy 4) but the individual steps in the cc changes stand out a little, almost robotic where matts sounds smooth like the CC's actually go from 0-127 per shift instead of 0-7-14-24(example) if that makes any sense to you guys?

keep me updated on what you guys do with reapers would be interesting to see what people can do with this one.

I've actually noticed when a few people used my whammy file it sounded a bit shit, I think it may be just because it's a whammy 4, works perfectly fine with my 5

• 4 weeks later...

Decided to give reapers MIDI track another go. So much easier to figure out than unsustainable.

Any ideas as to how Matt is getting the two different sounds on most of the whammy parts of the solo? (like the dive bomb part for example)

I imagine the easiest way is a separate track