Drones Survey

kueller

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here are the main results. One thousand hours in GIMP and spoilered for your scrolling convenience. 889 responses as mentioned at the top of the image.

iS4Z1DA.png

A few extra facts.

• Reapers and The Handler got overwhelmingly better responses than anything on The 2nd Law.
  • There were a lot of people with high expectations whose expectation were not met.
  • People who considered the album to be on the same level as The 2nd Law still ranked Drones in the lower half.
  • People who considered it worse than The 2nd Law also ranked Drones in the lower half, with many of those ranking it last.

Just showing a lot of people unhappy with this album were also unhappy with the last ones. Expected trend but numbers.

Now the general album rankings as averages:

The Handler - 9.39

Reapers - 8.95

Defector - 8.36

The Globalist - 7.84

Dead Inside - 7.39

Psycho - 7.28

Aftermath - 6.84

[JFK] - 6.59

Mercy - 6.47

Drones - 6.07

Revolt - 5.45

[Drill Sergeant] - 4.78

TOTAL: 7.51 (poll), 7.20 (above numbers)

Hopefully I did not miscalculate, but the graphs should give you the same idea anyways.

Overall not too many surprises (the ranking from the T2L survey had some odd ones) but there you go. Until next album.

When I first heard Revolt, I couldn't believe how much people were bitching about it, tbh.

Totally understandable why it's not some people's thing, but people seemed, like, personally offended by it or something.

Reapers remains my least favorite song on the album, although Defector sometimes irks me enough to challenge it.