Wow. I finally heard Fury live. I have now seen everything and will quit being a Muse Fan. (would at least save me a lot of money :D)

Crowd was awesome (for germany) Haven't had so much fun at a muse gig in a long time.

Wow. I finally heard Fury live. I have now seen everything and will quit being a Muse Fan. (would at least save me a lot of money :D)

Crowd was awesome (for germany) Haven't had so much fun at a muse gig in a long time.

Same here. First "Fury" and now I've seen all my favorites live. Crowd was excellent too. The French and Italians did a good job :-)

Crowd was definitely a surprise! Loved the chanting for the Psycho riff before the guys came on stage and the massive cheer for the first chords of The Handler.

Did you see the confetti for Mercy?

Fury and Assassin were amazing! Two more to cross off the list :D

I was another of those lucky ones to have won tickets. I've shot a few pictures and a few vids from where me and Mjartrod were standing, which was RIGHT in front of Matt. Never been so close for a whole concert. It was absolutely overwhelming and one of the best experiences of my life!

Reapers (focusing on hands during solo):

Pictures! https://flic.kr/s/aHskcvxCuM

Enjoy <3