Mjuws

Thank you!

Oh great, they want to know why they should give the tickets to me. I'm such a shit writer, this is gonna bet crap. :(

Oh and we're forced to subscribe to their newsletter. :indiff:

Holy fucking shit - I've just won two tickets via Deezer on Facebook :D:LOL::D

:yesey: :yesey: :yesey: :yesey:

Congratz!

I've just read postings written by the competition winners. Glad that deezer took some people, who put real effort in writing why they love the band.

I still need a ticket :(

As a local I must see the show… Gloria is only 10-15min away from my flat...

Glad that deezer took some people, who put real effort in writing why they love the band.
Yes, that made me feel better about not winning. :)

As a local I must see the show… Gloria is only 10-15min away from my flat...

Oh that's really mean. :( But at least you can lurk around and you might see them. Or hear something from outside. Or slip in unnoticed. :D

Holy fucking shit - I've just won two tickets via Deezer on Facebook :D:LOL::D

:yesey: :yesey: :yesey: :yesey:

Then you got to be one of the two Alex's? :D

I'm one of the two girls who got tickets and I know for a fact that the other is a board-person as well.

Man, it just makes me really really happy that Deezer didn't randomly choose the ppl, neither on twitter nor facebook. Its good to know there'll be lots a fanbase ppl around :happy:

Then you got to be one of the two Alex's? :D

I'm one of the two girls who got tickets and I know for a fact that the other is a board-person as well.

Man, it just makes me really really happy that Deezer didn't randomly choose the ppl, neither on twitter nor facebook. Its good to know there'll be lots a fanbase ppl around :happy:

Yes, I am Alex Flunki :LOL: You must be Bianca then. I assume you would have mentioned the meet & greet prize. Congrats to you too.

Glad to hear people from the board succeeded in this contest :-)

... and I know for a fact that the other is a board-person as well.

That would be me! :D Although I still can't believe it, especially as I'm still waiting for Deezer to answer my private message...

The prospect of the meet&greet is freaking me out, luckily I still have some days to get ready for it! :LOL:

That would be me! :D Although I still can't believe it, especially as I'm still waiting for Deezer to answer my private message...

The prospect of the meet&greet is freaking me out, luckily I still have some days to get ready for it! :LOL:

Well I didn't want to give away your identity, but lets be honest I did an awful job :LOL:

Don't worry, if you're going to faint beforehand I'm sure we'll find someone to replace you :D:D:kiss:

If the meet&greet happens before the gig, you could say that the German winners from the Message Board would be delighted to hear a song, that has never been played in Germany before....

for example: FURY :eyebrows:

Yeah, that what makes me doubt it, too, but apparently they mentioned something like that on air. That "they'll check in every now and then" or something like that.

Knowing me, I will sit here listening to that stream either way. :LOL: